Inviting The Virgin (45)

"Hey Eden," someones voice called from inside the gym on their way out. My heart pounded in my chest while I tired to avoid looking at the entrance. I couldn't stand the thought of just staring at the door waiting.

"I'm sorry Eden," Jordan put her hand on my shoulder.

"Seriously, what is going on?" Zack shouted but I didn't have time to explain everything that has happened over the course of this weekend. Although, he had been present for most there was such an underlining to this that I wasn't willing to dicuss. Not with him. I'd ruin everything if I told him.

I ignored Zack for the most part.

He spoke softly thing time, "Eden can you tell me what's going on?"

"I can't," I stared at him for a long while. Taking in what I'd be losing once this was done, "Not right now." By tomorrow Zack would never want to speak to me again.

I remembered our first meeting when he assumed I was so naive and vain. Now all I was doing was proving he was right. I felt as if I had no option. Everyone was counting on me, assuming that knocking Stella off her totem pole was worth it to me.

In some ways it was when I considered the amount of black mail she had and how tired of her shit I was; and then I look at Zack and know that I can't have both.

"How about I see you tomorrow?" I insisted while a figure came into my peripheral.

"You could talk to me now. Since I'm here, you're here. It seems like it's already been arranged," I rolled my eyes at how cynical he was.

"Now it not a good time," I told him watching his eyes roll, "and I assume their why it's not a good time." He half laughed but it was more of a snort.

I looked towards the direction he was gesturing his snarling hackle to. It was Carter and Adam how had strolled up beside all of us. Three girls and three boys had a stare down ensure of why we were all gathered here.

"Well I wouldn't mind either of those too," Mimi snickered on my left.

I gave her a quick glance, "What I mean like it's not going to be a bad thing," she smiled.

"Mimi," Jordan swattered her arm for me.

"I'm glad you can make light of the situation," I hissed.