Chapter:28 <Revealtion A.>

It had been over two months since she woke up from coma her physiotherapy was going really well amd her legs had made progress as she could walk now but ofcourse using leg muscles after six long years meant that she needed time and crunches.

Her physiologist sessions were really going fine.Turns out she had gone to St.Xavier had made great friends including one special one who still visited her when he thought she was sleeping.

Today her physiologist was going to show her pictures of her past in St.Xavier and her parents are going to present there.

She sighed,all her life she had worked so hard for the dream of St.Xavier High that it hurt to know she had forgotten all about it.

Dr.Sinha:Hello,Parineeta how are you feeling today.

Parineeta smiled back.

Parineeta confidently:Amazing.

Dr.Sinha smiled she was the first patient I'm her history that showed so much confidence and acceptance regardless of her situation.

Her parents smiled with teary eye's.

Dr.Sinha:Well,today we are going to talk no we have talked a lot about your general time and achievements at St.Xavier today I'm just going to show you pictures of the names I had used.

Parineeta nodded confidently.

Abhimanyu:Karanvir third degree torture rehta hai aur sab krdiya saala kuch bol hi nahe raha..

Karanvir:No..

Abhimanyu:Dekho I don't need your permission.

Karanvir just glared at him,he so badly wanted Vikrant to confess but third degree torture was not human.

Karanvir:Blackmail him..

Abhimanyu huffed:Done it apne baap ko dekh krnahe pigla..

Karanvir:Jo bhi karna hai kro but not third degree at all.

He left as he warned Abhimanyu told was a very important session of Parineeta.

Abhimanyu looked at his files again and then at him.

Abhimanyu:Sorry Karanvir, sorry.

He said as he walked in with Shindey.

A bruised, hungry ,beaten up Vikrant looked at Abhimanyu his tormentor for months with hate filled eye's.

Abhimanyu:Raizada Sahab kehte hai no third degree physical torture ofcourse mana toh parega Raizada sahab ka.

Vikrant gulped.

Abhimanyu:But kya hai ke na mein kese ke baap ke nahe sunta.

Vikrant looked at him startled.

Abhimanyu:Shindey zara jalta looha toh lana dancer qaidi ke paair par permanent mehndi lagani hai..

Vikrant shook his head NO.

Shindey:Ji Sahab..

Shindey went out and came back with a hot iron rod.

He was about to place it on Vikrant chained feet.

Vikrant:Batata hoon batata hoon please pair nahe please.

Abhimanyu smirked the fish was caught in the nest.

Abhimanyu held him by the collar.

Abhimanyu:Bol!!