Chapter:21<Sins of the Past!>

A WEEK LATER

Riazada's had come from London and organised a full-blown elite party.

The Kapoors attended it, although the relationship had sour after the kids breakup the best friends still talked.

Aliyah stepped in the Riazada mansion last time she came here was after Avantikas death and in that one time she realised she hated Ruhanika Riazada.

She sighed,Karanvir came towards her and greeted her with a hug this got everyone's attention, the Kapoors were shocked while Ruhanika fisted her hand's, why was it always her not her kid's.

Ruhanika:Thank God I left the kids home.

Abhay sternly:Stop acting like that..

Ruhanika was about to retort but her husbamds glare was enough to shut her ..

Abhay looked at the two as they came to greet them,the hazel eye's still somewhat bothered and pained him but then again then she was his son's Chhavi.

Aliyah:Namaste!!

She greeted them tradionally suprising Ruhanika Karanvir but then again she wasn't the 16 year old Chhavi anymore.

Abhay came forward and patted her.
head she looked shocked so did the other two.

Abhay:Khush raho!

He said as he left.
The three looked at his back stunned at what had just transpired,
Abhay Singh Raizada always ignored Aliyah she was too much painful of a site for him ,pain of losing his brother and bestfriend.

Kiran came along with her parents.

Ruhanika just met her formally still showing her distance but not infeont of her bestfriend,because  at the end of the day her bestfriend was her lifeline.

As soon as Samuel entered the Kapoors froze.He saw that as an opportunity and slowly walked towards them and the Riazada's.

He greeted them tge Riazada's greeted him curtly they didn't know what happened to the Strings but they were sure each and every one of them hurt Karanvir, although Abhay didnt hold grudges he saw his son at his worst because of them so he was still vary of this reunion and refriendship while Ruhanika just hated him in general for a bunch of reason number one being with Kiran and breaking Karanvir heart.

Samuel smiled he could read each expression very clearly.

Samuel:I must say thanks for having me here Mr.Riazada.

Abhay:It's a pleasure Dr.Fernandez.

He turned to the Kapoors.

Samuel:Arey Dev Uncle

He said acting lovingly as he went forward and hugged him ,Dev froze didn't know what to do while Maduri fisted her hand's in anger this kid was still trouble.The Riazada wee taken aback yet looked on interested in the unsual scene before them

Samuel:Uncle I missed.

He said hugging him tighter.Dev puffed his face holding back all the anger.

Dev patted his back:Me too son!!

Samuel whispered:You mean son-in-law.

Dev eye's widen as Samuel quickly broke the hug and turned to Abhay.