Chapter:22 < A Chocolate Bar>

GOA

The music blasted it was New Year's celebration at an high end club.

The Riazada's were the hosts.It was a party full of young investors, entrepreneurs, celebrities and more.

All who were busy letting loose right now.

Aliyah:Dam toh kooth kooth kr bhara hai Nawabzade hoon

Sam chuckled:Be careful kal Badshahbegum class na lein ley face off ki..

Aliyah gave him a sarcastic smile clearly knowing what he was referring too.

Aliyah:Yeh bolna bro tu dar gaya..

Sam pretended to look around.

Sam:Kisse?

Aliyah:It's on!!

Sam:Chal !!

The two went to the stage leaving a disturbed Kiran still lost in thoughts of A. she was still facing dilemma of not informing them about the call but her past on France was just too dirty.

Karanvir smiled as another drunk entrepreneur told him how he could double his profits if he works with the Raizada's.

He sighed, talking to drunk and flirtatious people was not on his New Year's list, but he had to revive the trend of mixing the Circle at New Year's like his mother said.

He looked at the stage as Aliyah amd Sam started a face off ,a smile crept om his face last time he saw them doing so was when he was 15.

Waiter:Ma'am your drink..

Kiran frowned:I di--

That's when her phone beeped she gulped looking at the message.

Kiran:Thankyou.

She said curtly to the waiter.

My lovely Aroohi drink this amazing drink made by me or else see your dearest sisters blindspot..

-A

She frowned as she looked at Aliyah forehead to see a red light only visible at her angle.