Chapter:30 <Times Flies!!>

Time flew as life moved on ,A. was now a distance memory of the past but a memory that would leave a scar for life on all the Strings and Parineeta.

The Strings had decided to go clubbing,Sam and Kiran relationship had improved and gotten back together the same was the case with Karanvir and Parineeta.

The Bannergee's including Parineeta couldn't believe he hadn't moved on but them again Karanvir Abhay Singh Raizada was many things but not disloyal.He meant it when he said he would marry her.

And so he did in the same temple his parents got married the strings were a part of their runaway marriage as both sets of parents were against it especially Ruhanika who was ready to accept the idea of Karanvir and Aliyah but not Parineeta never meanwhile Abhay was happy for his son but he still loved his orginal idea which now his wife kept nagging him and Badshahbegum about .The two loved the idea but knew better than forcing their childern unlike Ruhanika.

FLASHBACK

Aliyah's spoon fell as Karanvir coughed on his coffee.

Aliyah/Karanvir:WHAT?!!?

Ruhanika just smiled it took her a lot of time to arrange such a meeting with the two brats.

Aliyah:Are you high!!

Karanvir:Aliyah.

Ruhanika:Vir

She warned her son as she smiled at her
she would even tolerate Aliyah's unruly personality but not a girl from a lower status who was an exact copy of the woman the world made her feel.inferior to especially Badshahbegum no matter how much she respected the one and got loved she was never her daughter like Avantika was nor was she her husbands soulmate the man loved her so did she but it just broke her heart as a human being especially when she believed in fairytales all her life.

Aliyah:Me and Vir soocha bhi kaise appne aisa..

Karanvir looked at her with the same expression.

Ruhanika:Kyun what's wrong you guys call eachother soulmates don't you??

Aliyah wanted to banged her head with the wall by looking at her wink.while Karanvir rubbed his temples he knew she didn't like Parineeta but the hell was this..