Chapter:35 <Revengeful Hearts>

Revengeful hearts strings come here to avenge your fellow sinners..!

-A.

Abhimanyu read the message in pure anger.

Shindey:Sir car trail karhe hain unhe.

Abhimanyu nodded this was their time to exact revenge and finish A. once and for all.

Kiran drove her jeep.Aliyah sat on the passenger seat lifelessly.

Sam didn't look into the girls eyes he was too guilty for what he did then and he could see the anger in their eyes.

He held the gun he had brought tightly he was going to finish off the man who destroyed them all.

They arrived at the location it in the middle of nowhere a random road.

Aliyah frowned:This is suspicious..

Kiran:Abhimanyu's tracker is right behind us.

Sam:Let's go out .

Aliyah glared at him.

Kiran:It's not safe but it's the only way he will get out.

She sighed all came out.

Abhimanyu:Whats the situation Jay.

Jay:They are out of the car but no sig,-

Abhimanyu:Jay...Jay?.

He looked at shindey.

Sameera:Sir,we lost the tracker.

Abhimanyu:The hell do you mean?

Shindey:Si--

Abhimanyu looked at him the walkie of the other side wasn't responding.

Abhimanyu closed his eye's.

Kiran:Don't touch me!!

Sam:Leave me!!

Aliyah:Who the hell are you?!?!

All was going well when they heard a gunshot and turned to see Abhimanyu officer Jay shot dead before they could even react tear gas was sprayed on them and the next thing they knew they were dragged into a van blind folded.

The van stopped as the were pushed out.

"GET DOWN BITCH!!"

Aliyah and Samuel froze they knew that voice too well.

Samuel:Tina..

Tina laughed sarcastically.

Tina:So you do remember me they remember me boss!!

She told someone,but the strings froze if the boss was here that meant that A. the real A. was here.Samuel reached out to his pocket but his gun was nowhere.

Guy:Arey Doctor gun dhoondh raha hai.

All laughed while the strings froze.

Guy:Pechana?

Aliyah bitterly:Varun..

Varun:Ahan ,so Ms.Nawab remembers

He said in a deteriorating tone,Samuel hit is knee on him.

Varun flinched:Tere toh!

But that's when he heard the gun shot.

All the people present were either involved in Parineeta assault case or planning against strings that the strings were sure of but what about A. who the hell was A.

The kidnappers lined the three up and removed their blindfolds.

They blinked their eyes as hot sunrays met their eyes ,hot sunrays and cold wind flew through their bodies.

That's when the figure infront of them was visible he was clearly a man but before he said or did anything he shot all three of them in the legs and knees they all fell whimpering in pain.

The people behind them slowly started to leave.

Tina:Boss just wants to have his own fun now ,bye...

Varun looked at his boss that Tina and the rest followed blindly due to his favours and control over them as for him he could do anything for the money,although he was still intrigued by who the man was..

Tina firmly held his arm.

Tina:Don't you dare make boss unhappy!

She said in a low scary tone that made his spine shiver he readily nodded and went along the rest.

As everyone left in the very van only four people remained on the cliff top,the strings and their real tormentor A.

Kiran knee bled Sam put the blind fold on it  while Aliyah stood up with her weak legs but couldn't.

A.:It's so nice too see you all struggle sinners..

A cold wind blew as the strings looked at the man infront of them shocked they could recognise the voice anywhere.

Kiran shivered in fear,as Aliyah stumbled back while Samuel shook his head denying.

He slowly took off his mask.

A. Smirked:Did you miss me,Strings?

He asked evily as he quickly took out another gun and shot all their shoulders they whimpered in pain.

Aliyah:Imp-o-ss-ible

Kiran:N-o

Samuel:Y-ou died

A:I'm alive and well my sinners.

Aliyah/Kiran/Sam : V-ive-k

They said shocked looking at their worst nightmare ,Vivek Shastri.

AUTHOR NOTE

SO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER PEOPLE?

DID YOU EXPECT THIS?