Chapter:9<Broken Forever>

Kiran banged the door with all her might as her breath stuck in her thoarat, and hot tears escaped her black eyes.

Aliyah:Mr.Riazada, your management has failed us once we refused to be buttered up for round two.

The board of directors looked on shocked as they had never seen someone talk like that to a Raizada, but not everyone is a Nawab and Shah combo.
Karanvir sighed ,Aliyah as a business associate or rival was just too much, especially a hateful Aliyah,this was the third time she was questioning him the Karanvir Abhay Singh Raizada.

Karanvir:Ms.Nawab i--

His and Aliyah's phone beeped simultaneously. The two shared a glance of a second as they opened their phones.

What a beautiful maze the Riazada's have constructed, but poor Aroohi got lost in tbis maze. I just hope suffocation doesn't kill her sinners!

-A.

.

Aliyah gasped as Karanvir fisted his hand.
He looked up and excused himself while calling off the meeting. Everyone obliged to the Riazada and left except Aliyah.

Karanvir :The bastard reached here, too.

Aliyah:If he can reach Shah Haveli, he can reach anywhere.

Karanvir frowned but didn't ask much as the two left in search of Kiran.

Samuel just came out of surgery and was greeted by 15 missed calls by Aliyah 29 by Karanvir and a message by the great A.

He sighed as he changed his clothes and ran out to their location.

Aliyah:She's not answering her damn phone?

Samuel:Are you sure she's in the building?

Karanvir:He wrote HEARTBEAT name she has to be here no matter what..

Aliyah:Who the hell constructed this maze!!!

She asked frustrated.

Samuel/Karanvir:Your father!

Aliyah fisted her hand's as the guys gulped angry Aliyah was still scary Aliyah only food could calm her down.

Aliyah:Of course, him..

She said bitterly as the two guys looked on even more worried.

Sam:Uski secretary se poocha?

Karanvir: The secretary said she came here direct from shoot to pick some files from Mr. Kapoor..

Aliyah:Did you ask the Kapoors?

The two guys gave her a look,'WE DONT TALK TO KAPOORS.
She huffed.

Aliyah murtered:exes..

She took out her phone but stopped and looked up.

Karanvir:I'll get the number
He said, dialling his secretary to dig out Madhuri Kapoor number.

Kiran had lost all the strength to struggle she gasped for breath as a hot tear escaped her eye.