Chapter :34 <After Affects>

6 months later

Abhimanyu sighed the dots he had connected only meant one thing the real A was alive he sighed angrily only if thay Ronak was here.

Flashback DAY OF FUNERAL

Abhimanyu phoned ranged,the Strings looked too heartbroken at this pont,Affan kept yelling at Abhimanyu while Abhay just looked dejected.

His son hadn't trusted him enough to share such an important thing.

His phone rang again as he pocked it up. Affan still held his collar in anger.

Shindey:Sir, woh-

Abhimanyu :Bolo Shindey.

He said, glaring at Affan and then gestured at the Strings ,he who loosened his grip when he realised the Steings were still there.

Abhimanyu:Shindey!

Shindey:Sir Ronak ne razor le kr suicide krdeiya

Abhimay grip loosened.

Shindey:Aur Sir uske haath mein jo phone tha message usse phone se hua tha..

Abhimanyu loomed at the Strings startled.

END

Abhimanyu sighed he knew onething for sure that message might have been done, Ronak, but the killer or the person who blackmailed Karanvir was still around.

He looked at his picture . Why would Karanvir ever do so?

Only the Strings could answer the loopholes of this case,but the strings they were a complete mess right now.

The music blasted as he snaked his arms around her body.

He couldn't see her , ace but he really didn't care,he was too high and gone to care.

He took the alcohol bottle and gulped it as he kissed the girl in his arms as he turned into something once again but this time it was worse.

A splash of water woke him up he slowly opened his eye's to be greeted by the brown orbes he was avoiding for the past 6 months.

Kiran yelled:The hell are you doing..

She yelled as tears escaped her body Sam looked at her frowning all he remembered was drinking like all the past few months when he heard the bathroom door opened as a girl in a towel cameout,his eyes widened I'm shock as the events of last night flashed through no way ,no way he did that he looked at Kiran whose eyes were filled with disgust she turned to leave.

Samuel:Ki--

He got up but realised he was not wearing anything.

Kiran disgusted:We are done SAMUEL LEE FERNANDEZ.

Samuel gasped as she left the girl came towards him and slapped him.

Samuel:Yo--

Girl angrily:You BASTARD only found me TO CHEAT on your GF...Geez you men are all the same..

She said venomously as she left, leaving behind a guilty,broken and angry Samuel,disgusted with his own being.

Kiran came inside her room as she broke into tears why why was this happening to them and why her.

She knew he was drinking around but let him as she herself was grieving at the time but cam a person lose themselves so much that they forget all moral lines.