Chapter:10 <Bittersweet>

TWO WEEKS LATER

Kiran:Ek bar help kya krdi tunne you think I owe my life to you haan..

She screamed at him.

Samuel:When when did I ever say that.

Kiran:Right then, why do you mock me in front of some doctors.

Samuel:That was sarcasm..

Kiran:On my character..

Samuel:Kiran!!

Kiran pushed him hard

Kiran:What Kiran haan, you just want to prove how I am the worst person a live and should just die while you shame me.

Samuel: Kiran!!!

Kiran pushed him..

Kiran  :Kya smajhte hoon khudko hain kya?

Sam:Kiran enough..

He warned.

Kiran:You think you can affect heck not--

He had enough he pulled her towards himself as he locked his lips in her she struggled in his grip he let her go, and she slapped him across the face .

Samuel gulped what did he do.

Sam:So--
Before he could complete her she put her lips on his as the fire ignited and the two got lost into eachkthers world.

Unbeknownst to them, someone had just seen their passion with hurt,anger, and hatred.

Karanvir punched the wall in his office continuously as his fists started to turn red he kicked the chair.

Why why? Why? Him?Of all the people in this world why did it had to be the one he called and treated like a brother and why out of all the girls in the world it had to be her,the one he called his special one.

Flashback

A six year old chubby little cute girl with two ponytails came towards the bench as she put her bag.

Girl:not here fatso!!

The girl pushed her she stumbled but someone held her.

Boy:Chhavi!!!

The girl pouted.

Chhavi:Sorry..

She said pouting to the girl who was on the verge of tears.

Boy:It's okay please don't cry ..

The girl bursted into tears.

Chhavi:Vir you made her cry..

She shouted at him worried Vir glared with a you did not just blame me again..
The girl cried even more hearing someone shout which was too new for her.
Vir ruffled her ponytail gently.