Chapter: 1 <YAADEIN>

The cold wind blew as the clouds prepared to weep upon the reunion of the four broken souls who were once each others lifelines.

The people gathered outside the huge mansion to pay respect to the honourable person who was no longer with them.

People from all walks of life and all ages elders,youngsters and childern.  

Karanvir Abhay Singh Riazada stood in front of the mansion which held his heart since the day he was born.He stepped forward towards the entrance with each and every step came memories of his childhood. Memories are sourful yet lovable.

Flashback

A 7 year old.

Karanvir:Chhavi!!!!

An 8 year old girl launched at him..

Aliyah:Gotchaaa!!

As she giggled and twisted his cheeks.

Karanvir:Aaahhh!!

He complained, which made Aliyah twist them more.

"Aliyah!!"

A voice laced with a warning and she stopped.

Aliyah pouted:Sorry..

Karanvir rubbed his cheeks with a sad pout as he turned away angry.

Aliyah looked on.

Amma Bi:Vir ko laga Chhavi..

She said ruffling  her hair ,Aliyah nodded as she went after him apologising profusely.

Amma Bi smiled.

END

Karanvir passed the crowd,his feets moved on their own,his heart knew where to go so did his body.

The wind blew as she stepped towards the balcony. Her long brown hair flew as the wind, and her heart throbbed with every step she took forward.

While memories raked her mind,memories that clenched her soul.

Flashback

Kiran:Allu yaar seedha baith na..