Chapter:29 <The Incident!>

All sat around eachother opening up about the incident on graduation day.

FLASHBACK

The after party for students had started with full swing.

Sam:Mr.Awasthy se mila?

Parineeta nodded.

He nodded back and left caring less about what happened to her looking for his Kiran.

Kiran was getting ready happily.

Madhuri came in and looked at her daughter who getting dressed happily.

Madhuri:Sam is a good kid

Kiran smiled as she wore her bracelet.

Madhuri:But Karanvir is Perfect!

Kiran looked at her mother through the mirror startled.

Madhuri kept her wine glass on the table and elegantly walked towards her daughter.

Madhuri:But sadly he will end up with that nobody and your strings...

She stopped midsentance.

Kiran:Say it mom.

Madhuri sighed:Aru bacha jitna meine uss larke ko dekha hai she is too smart I mean Badshahbegum ko patana asaan nahe..

Kiran:Mom she is a good person and really loves him.

Madhuri:That must be true but I have seen the way Karanvir ignores you all especially Aliyah when he is around that girl..

Madhuri had always been warried of Aliyah and Karanvir relationship even Ruhanika was as unfortunate as it was the two never understood the pureness and beauty of their relationship.

This always bothered Kiran but right now the little spark of hatred she still had for Parineeta was litted by her mothers talk.

Madhuri:And I don't know the details of Aliyah and that Shah boy but wasn't this Parineeta really close to him..

Kiran looked at her mother.

Kiran:Mom app kehna kya chahte ho?

Madhuri:Aru just take care if yourself and the Strings.. I mean the Shah boy has always been behind you guys and now his so called bestie is Karanvir GF for whom Karanvir can't even see Aliyah..its just alarming.

Madhuri talked seriously voicing out her fear.For her Aliyah was a brat but as a mother of a daughter she couldn't tolerate the version of what happened that rumours told her.
Rumours were that Kabir used Aliyah to get back at Karanvir and strings for his bestfriend death.