Chapter:11 <Moonsoon Friendship>

A month has passed since their meeting with ACP Abhimanyu Sherkawat who seemed to them more of a showoff as he barely met them again and only mocked them but again they were not responsible for the incident or were they?

Even they couldn't tell but the hurting Bannergee's were hopeful that their daughters attacker would be arrested and they did doubt the strings no matter how much help and emotional blackmail the Raizada's and Nawab's did to save the strings which thsy fell for Parineeta sake.
They knew better than fighting on their own against the richest and most influential families and saw Abhimanyu as an angel who was investigating without involving them first hand.

The Strings agreed to meet at the Kapoor owned Leo Café.
It had somewhat become a routine to meet their and discuss A.

Kiran had made sure no one was at the cafe except the watchman.

Sam arrived before time as usual,there was no one inside the cafe ,he sighed he really needed an expresso after a night shift plus it was raining and he had gotten himself wet.

He opened the kitchen door only to be greeted by Karanvi, who was making himself coffee.The two shared a glance.

Karanvir did what he did best . ignore the bastard who backstabbed him at all costs.Sam himself ignored the guy he was still indebted to ,the guy who always won what he wanted.

They continued making coffee when they heard something fal. They looked up but ignored, but something again fell.The two shared a look there was someone in the freezer hiding.

Sam fisted his hand as a flash of the disheaveled Kiran flashed he ran inside hastily.

Karanvir:Samuel!!

But he wasn't the 16 year old Samuel who listened to him on one command.

Karanvir left the cup on the counter as he followed him inside.

The two came inside the freezer as a cold breeze greeted them.

Samuel:Nikl bey!!!

Karanvir : No one is here, Samuel.

Samuel turned and glared at him.

Samuel rudely:Tuj se poocha!!

Karanvir fisted his hand. This man was just shameless to even use the tone with him.

Karanvir glared:Tameej se!

Samuel huffed:Nahi toh kya bey!

Karanvir just glared at him in response.

Samuel sarcastically:Oho main toh dar gaya Raizada!

Karanvir had enough as he held his collar.

Samuel smirked and looked at him.

Samuel:Gussa araha hai..

Karanvir laughed as Sam frowned

Karanvir:You don't deserve my anger.

He said sarcastically, Sam fisted his hand as he was about to hit him.They heard a loud soun, and the two turned to see the door closed they went into the direction and tried to open it.

Karanvir:The hell !!

Samuel banged the door aggressively.

Samuel:Saale tu mila na mujhe toh gar dungaa

He yelled as he banged the door.

Karanvir:Samuel, stop acting childish and move..