Chapter :20 <THE DARK PAST>

Kiran gasped at the pictures of her some were modified ,while some were not how did someone get pictures of her.A message popped on her phone she looked at it and gasped it was the bold photoshoot she had done for an Italian brand only to annoy her mother after Sam left her.She was so stupid and wrong for forgetting her real self value due to anger ,she thanked God that her parents found out and cleared it all from the face of earth while making sure to knock some sense in her.

But more than her mothers slap and till date taunts the way her father distanced himself from her hurt.He was very dissappointed to say the least.But how did this person get them, they ahd been wiped completely.

A messaged popped followwd by another 40,she looked at it as hot tears escaped her eye's another mistake she had done that she would regret to life,it was the fling she had with an Italian guy the fling that set her to therapy for a whole year.

She read the last message as she broke down.

Wow ,really a hot scandal isn't it AROOHI!!

With love ❤️

~A.

She didn't know if the bastard would reply but she messaged back on the number before he or whatever deletes its trace.

What do you want jerk

To her suprise she received a call from it she picked it up as a computer modified voice reached her ears

Just your destruction, it would be lovely if the world found out right??The elegant and rightful Aroohi losing her shit because her toy left her

You bastard!!

Shush!!I wouldn't curse the guy who could destroy me..

Yo--

Won't the strings love this gift..

The helll yo--

The life cut as screamed.

Her help came inside to check on her.

Laxmi:Ma'am are you OK?

Kiran glared at her with red-shot eye's,she gulped as she realised she had broken the house rule of entering without knocking.

Kiran shouted:GET OUT!!!

The help ranaway scared for her job and life.

Kiran picked the shread of glass and saw her reflection not sensing the hot blood that escaped her pierced skin because of it.

That's when it hit her.

Kiran whispered:A. Is a Woman?

4 DAY'S LATER

It had been four long days and Kiran successfully hid the incident from all,she just didn't want to reveal her worst to them, especially when she emotionally damaged two and cheated the third one.