Chapter :13 <The News!!>

Flashback

Karanvir had just been given the clear by the doctors after 11 long months.

He broken leg had healed, but he still used crunches for better support.

Ruhanika and the kids had shifted to U.K with him for better treatment.

He held his guitar sadly,he had promised his brother to teach him but his fingers still refused to play.
He heard the glass break in the next room,he shouted, but their was no reply.He took his crunches and came out struggling only to see his mother look at the screen dead shock.

Karanvir:Mom?

She slowly turned to Karanvir with shocked eye's.

Karanvir:What happened?

Before she could reply the T.V did.

Karanvir lost his balance.

Ruhanika:Bacha!

As she went to him.

Karanvir looked at the screen shocked,this couldn't be true can it??

Samuel worked on his clinical reports ,ignoring the stairs he got from his older classmates.

He was a medical genius ,period.

His phone rang continuously he hated it so he muted it only to open his phone to a 1000 messages from his mom before he could click them his classmate played a hot headline.

The phone fell from his hand and the screen broke into glass shreads .

All turned to him as he looked on shocked still processing what had just happened.

Kiran sat in front of her vanity while the makeup artist did a wonderful job hiding her sleep deprived dark circles.
Her stomach churned as something bad was on its way.

One of her team turned onto the T.V as a news channel flashed the manager. Told her to change to music not useless news.

Kiran sighed what was their hatred for the reality called news,she applied her lip stick when she heard a name she turned back immediately.

Kiran:DONT!

she ordered the girl who stopped chamging the channel and all looked at her confused as the lip stick slowly slipped through her hand.She gulped.

mahaan raajaneta aur vyavasaayee Farooq Naseeruddeen Shah Gazi
ke bete aur waris
Aaryan Kabeeruddeen Shah Gazi
kee mrtyu ho gaee hai, mrtyu ka kaaran abhee tak saamane nahin aaya hai,