Chapter :5 <Broken Trust>

A WEEK LATER

One week had passed since the incident, and all four were present at Samuel apartment. What happened with Ranvir  was a mere warning of what this man was capable off.Even the police couldn't find a  clue how it happen but his threats were real they couldn't tell the police the whole truth as they all knew what he was capable off.

Karanvir:An enemy of enemy is a friend.

Kiran huffed:We are just acquaintances, nothing more, nothing less!

Samuel:Agreed!

Aliyah sternly:So what's the plan?

Karanvir took a deep breath as he explained to them his plan ,all listened carefully as they stood around the round table under the yellow light of the bulb.

Karanvir:We know for sure he has an eye on each of us for the past 5 years and knows our every move that only means oneghing he is too close to us.

Aliyah:I don't live with a crowd..

She said sarcastically

Karanvir:It's not necessary that he is physically here.

Kiran:Rats?

Karanvir:I don't know for sure, but he has people who would die for him now. we aren't sure if it's for loyalty or money.

Money got their attention.

Kiran:So we have to get a hand on one of them and pay them more to talk.

Karanvir:Exactly!

Aliyah:And how exactly?
All looked at him with the sane question.

Karanvir:The next time they attack.

Aliyah huffed while Kiran frowned.

Samuel:So we gotta lay our and our families lives in the line seriously.

Karanvir:Yes.

Samuel:This better work.

Karanvir declared:It will!

They looked at his confidence with different emotions, each emotion linked with their own past sufferings.
Sufferings that changed their perspective of life forever.

Unbeknownst to them, a dark figure right outside the very window of the room  observed their every move carefully.

A MONTH LATER

Kiran was their for the shoot as she was the brand ambassador for this project and was also representing Kapoor shares on behalf of her father, who was busy in making a film in Africa.

She heard their screams and turn back ,it was kind of weird and sad to hear the two people who meant the world to eachother fight over little things although Aliyah was the one who always started the fights Karanvir held back a lot them referring to eachitger by their legal names was just depressing for her as guilt would always swallow her up but her pride knew better than to show guilt or any feelings.