Chapter:24 <Chaos &Love>

Aliyah:Bajiya humne kaha na we don't need your help.

Sam:Exactly!

Affifa: how can I just sit around when some creep is stalking you all

Karanvir sighed ,she had accidentally heard a conversation of Abhimanyu with them when she came over to monitor heartbeat fir the weekend.

Now demanded full Nawabzade mode on what happened ,the strings gave in but now the woman refused to leave.

Karanvir:Bajiya please samjhein..

Affifa:No means no I'm even informing Affan amd the big thre--

Strings:NO!!!

She stopped for a second and looked at them all had fear written all over their faces.

Kiran:Involving anyone puts them or the kids in danger Abhimanyu is doing his work app please Bhopal jao it's not safe here.

Affifa quite down for a second hearing the seriousness of the situation but then again how could she let them alone.

Karanvir:I will inform Abhimanyu to safely gaurd her there.

Sam:Yeah,her gaurds might not be enough A. Is too sneaky.

All agreed when they heard a scream.

Aliyah:Bajiya!!!

She screamed as she ran out Affifa laid om the other side of the rode.

Gaurds:Begum ji!!

They went towards her while one started his vehicle and chased the bike.

Aliyah:What happened here?

She asked the security while picking her sister.

Gaurd:Bibi ji woh ek bike aye Begum ji ko hit krne lagi thi par shukr Begum ji ko Ravi ne bach deiya.

Aliyah looked at Ravi who was injured badly,Ravi was one of the loyalist families who worked for tge Nawabs.

Aliyah:App theek hain Ravi..

Ravi:Jee Bibi ji.

Aliyah nodded.

Aliyah turned to her sister who was helped by Sam ,Aliyah raised her brow she just blinked in response.

That's when all their phones beeped.

Yehi hota hai jaang mein nirdoshoon ke saath!!
-A.

They read in anger.

Abhimanyu sat across Nawab Affan Sheikh whose wife was attacked today,who was the brother of Aliyah.

Affan sternly:Appke investigation tak hum apne behen ko yahan chorke jarahe hain

Abhimanyu:Dekhein Naw--

Affan :Abhi hamre baat khatam nahe hue..

He said sternly,Abhimanyu fisted his hands in anger.

Affan:Cheif said you are competent so better solve this case before I solve your job for you..

He said threatening Abhimanyu glared at him.

Abhimanyu :Mein dhamki se nahe darta Nawab Sahab.

Affan laughed.

Affan: Nawab Affan Sheikh ki damki abhi appne dekhe nahe ACP.

He warned.

Abhimanyu smirked this man was something else.