Chapter:3 <ST.XAVIER HIGH >

DEHRADUN

"Ow!"

Noorain complained as they fell jogging.

Aliyah:kitne baar apse kaha hain be careful

Noorain pouted:It's my 10th birthday

Aliyah ordered:Okay,stay with me..

She held her hand. Noorain pouted her bajiya was the most strict.

Noorain whispered:Hitler..

Aliyah heard her loud and clear she pulled her cheek.

Noorain:Owww!.

Aliyah just smiled it was her birthday and everyone was hella busy ,everyone except Aliyah who had just graduated and had nothing to do in her life except the upcoming mega project of some A* hospital that the Nawabs worked on for over a decade it was the dream of her father afterall.

Noorain:Bajiya ice cream!!

Noorain said excitedly jumping Aliyah smiled, and especially sweets just gave the kid pure joy she was just like Kiran.
Aliyah shook her head and the thought of the woman whose mistakes broke her whole world.

Noorain pulled her sleeve as Aliyah nodded.

Aliyah:Ji abhi lete hai.

She went to the ice cream truck and ordered the ice cream.

Noorain shouted:BAJIYA!!!

Aliyah turned back to see a guy grab her arm ,all her athletics kicked in as Aliyah ran and kicked the guy within a second.The 3 onlookers were shocked to see a young woman in an anarkali karate kick the man.

The people went towards the man, but before they reached, the man took out some powder and gulped it.

Soon, blood gushed out of his mouth.

Aliyah covered her sister before she could see it ,a crowd gathered as police arrived.

Her phone beeped.

This is just the trailer Chhavi,picture abhi baki hai be careful not to inform police again.
-A

Aliyah fisted her hand's getting called Chhavi after 5 lomg years that to by a shitty stalker just made her stomach churned as her head exploded with anger.

Aliyah sighed as she stepped in St.Xavier High for the last time. From today, she was sure she would leave Dehradun once and for all, leaving all the memories loving yet bitter back forever.

Her feet moved on their as she walked the hallways.

Samuel had just come to give Siya leave of application as she had her appendix taken out but just feeling the air of ST.XAVIER HIGH DEHRADUN after 5 long years if pure agony and despair made him lost in the memories of his childhood and before he knew it he was waking in the direction of the very place these memories came from.