Chapter 2

"You again?!" Lucy made Natsu turn around from flirting with a new girl he just met awhile ago. She was pointing a finger at him, which made the people gasp at what she did. Well, who wouldn't? They treat Natsu a king. Mess with him, and you'll experience hell. He was surprised that he'd meet up with the blond beauty so soon. They just met yesterday, and he expected to meet the girl after a few days, months, or maybe years.

A smirk plastered in his face, he walked towards her, not noticing Lisanna's hopeful look. The girl he was just flirting with earlier left, not really caring about Natsu. "Hey, so you stalked me. Nice seeing you again. Missed me?" Natsu lifted up Lucy's chin, ready to kiss her, when Lucy backed away. She gave Natsu a hard slap, much to the pink haired boy's surprise. He held his red and swollen cheek, and the people around them stared at Lucy in horror.

"Don't you dare touch me," she shot daggers at Natsu, who was still stunned at Lucy's slap. The slap she gave him hurt so much more than a punch in the gut. She crossed her arms with a creased forehead. "So, you're the one who broke Lisanna's heart, huh? You'll pay for that. Lisanna is my friend, and no one hurts my friend or else rest in peace." She said through gritted teeth. "Let me tell you one thing, don't be so full of yourself. Not everybody falls for you." Stepping back, she slapped Natsu harder in the face. The people grimaced on how loud and hurting that slap must've been for Natsu. "That is for hurting my friend."

She punched his face, throwing him to the ground. "That is for all the girls you've hurt." She was about to kick him while Natsu was lying on the floor half-conscious when someone grabbed Lucy's arms.

"Stop!" It was Lisanna. She let go of Lucy and ran towards the pink haired boy. She then caressed Natsu's face. "Please.. just.. stop." She sobbed, tears falling on the ground. Lucy stayed still, realizing that she must've went overboard. She gulped, knowing that she's in real trouble for what she did. The students were like watching some kind of an action-drama series, which is kinda an anticipating event.

"What's this commotion all about?" On the doors of the café stood Erza Scarlet, the strict and scary president of the academy. Lucy snuck a look at her, shaking uncontrollably at her mind. She saw Natsu smirk, but that wasn't her concern for now. The students in the café shook in fear as they ran out of the cafeteria, almost half of the students not finishing their meals. Juvia, Wendy, Levy, Lucy, Natsu, and Lisanna were the only ones left there... though the three blue haired girls wanted to get out of that place badly, yet they couldn't because they were Lucy's friends and doesn't want to betray her at the moment.

No one dared to speak with Erza Scarlet. Lucy kept silent, staring at the white tiles of the café. She was thinking of a valid excuse. She saw Erza walked towards them slowly, causing Lucy to tremble in her mind. She never showed it, though, because she would be accused as guilty. She was about to tell Erza her excuse when Natsu spoke, pointing his index fingers towards Lucy. "She slapped and punched me. Almost kicked me, too. Thank goodness you've arrived." Erza flashed Lucy a glare. If looks could kill, she'd be dead by now.

"Come with me to the office." Was all she said before Lucy and Natsu followed her. Lisanna was about to go after them too, when Juvia held her arms, shaking her head and telling her that they, Natsu and Lucy should be the one fixing up the ruckus they had created. Lisanna had doubts about it though; she felt something bad will happen.

Levy, Juvia, and Wendy were all dumbstruck as to what had happened. They have no idea on what's going on around here, on as to why Lucy picked a fight with Natsu. But they all realized two things: Apparently, Lisanna had something to do with this event, and that they were right about the bad feeling they had the moment they met her.

Meanwhile, at the Student Council's office, Lucy and Natsu were sitting across each other. The blond wasn't showing any emotion at all; like she knew that this will happen eventually. But still, deep inside, she was afraid that she might get expelled. It's because she just infringed a rule at their school. What she did was physical bullying, and she'd be doomed once her parents knew about this. She had to brace herself on the upcoming events, especially now that Natsu was involved in here. She was in a deeper trouble with him around, she was sure of that.