Dinner and the flu- Harry

"Okay love, I'll see you later," Louis hugged Harry goodbye.

"Bye boo, have fun," Harry said, faking a smile.

He really didn't feel too good. His head was throbbing and he felt incredibly nauseous.

Louis was going out to dinner with his mom and siblings. Since he hasn't seen them all in a while, it would take a couple hours.

As soon as Louis walked out the door, Harry collapsed onto his knees, feeling so so weak.

He couldn't get up at the moment, he just felt so exhausted. He laid his head down on the cold tile floor and after only 5 minutes, he fell asleep.

Harry slept for about an hour before he woke up, feeling the urge to vomit.

Finding all his energy again, he bolted to the bathroom just in time to throw up.

He gripped his hair and the pain in his stomach was out of control.

He groaned lowly and pulled at his hair tightly before another round of vomit came.

He flushed the toilet after multiple times of attempting to do so. After washing his mouth out with water, he headed to his room to lay on his bed.

When Harry finally got comfortable, a sharp pain went through his head causing him to whimper out.

"No, no, no, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow," Harry mumbled in great pain.

"Sit up," Harry heard.

He shot his head up and looked around for Louis.

"Stop being sick, you're fine."

He heard it again.

"Louis?" Harry asked.

"Yes. Now get up and stop being so dramatic," Louis growled.

"I'm sick Lou, don't be mad," Harry whimpered.

And then he disappeared into thin air.

"Louis? Where'd you go?" Harry's asked.

He didn't get a response from what he thought was Louis.

"He's not here..." Harry whispered.

He soon fell asleep with weird dreams about who he thought was Louis.

***

Harry snapped his eyes open and let out a loud whimper.

He felt it in his throat. He knew he was gonna through up. He ran to the bathroom and fell onto his knees to throw up for what felt like the millionth time that day.

He gagged, and another round of sick came up. The action was so violent and rough, he let a few tears slip through his eye lashes.

Harry was left coughing over the toilet when he heard his name.

"No, no, no, it's not real. It's not real. It's not real," Harry repeated to himself, not wanting to be around this imaginary, harsh Louis.

"Baby? What's wrong? What happened?"

Harry lifted his head up from the toilet to face Louis.

"You're not r-real. L-leave me al-lone..." Harry stuttered out.

Louis looked at Harry with a sad, worried look, "No sweetie, I'm real. I'm here."

Louis kneeled down to Harry and placed a hand on his forehead, "You're warm..."

"Stop! Don't touch me! You're not real!" Harry hollered, startling Louis.

Louis quickly retracted his hand, "Harry, what makes you think I'm not real?"

"You weren't real before. A-and you said I wasn't sick and I was being dramatic," Harry cried.

"Harry, listen to me okay? I am real. That was only your imagination but right here, right now, I'm real. Please. You have to believe that. Please Hazza. I'm scared," Louis tried to convince Harry the truth.

Louis watched as Harry froze for a moment before slowly reaching his hand up to Louis's face.

Louis didn't move, he didn't quite understand what Harry was doing until Harry cupped his hand on Louis's cheek and slowly leaned into Louis, hugging him gently.

"That's right, I'm right here sweetheart," Louis sighed when he realized Harry truly understood that he was real.

Louis hugged him back and rubbed his back softly, continuing to whisper "I'm here".

Harry closed his eyes, feeling safe in the real Louis's arms. This was exactly what he wanted, for Louis to just hold him and talk to him softly until he felt comfortable and relaxed.