Home invasion

Harry and Louis were finishing eating dinner in the kitchen when they both heard a strange pounding sound somewhere in the house.

"Haz did you hear that?" Louis asked.

"Yeah. What was that?" Harry responded.

"I have no idea," Louis shrugged, not thinking too much of it.

They both scrapped their plates and did the dishes, Harry washing and Louis drying.

Halfway though washing the dishes, Harry heard the sound again.

"Ok that sound is really starting to creep me out," Harry admitted.

"It's probably nothing. Don't worry," Louis assured.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," a new, unfamiliar voice spoke, startling Louis and Harry.

Harry gasped and dropped a glass cup he was washing when he saw two men dressed in all black holding knives.

Harry watched the cup shatter on the hardwood floor in pieces. Someone was in their house. Some people had broken in. They were going to either take something or hurt them. Or both.

These thoughts hit Harry like a freight train.

Harry looked to Louis and saw he looked just as terrified as he felt.

"Where's the money?!" One of the guys demanded.

Neither Harry or Louis answered as they were in too much shock to muster out words.

"Not very talkative huh? Alright." The other man said.

Both men walked forward and grabbed Harry and Louis by their arms.

They threw them both to the ground causing them both to groan.

What if this is only the beginning? What if they hurt us? What if they kill us? What if they kill Louis? What if they take all we have? What if—

Harry's racing thoughts got interrupted by a harsh punch to his cheekbone.

"You! Where's the money?" The thief yelled.

Harry looked at Louis who had tears streaming down his cheeks.

Louis spoke up seeing Harry wasn't able to form any words, "upstairs, top dresser drawer."

The thieves turned to Louis, "What, is he mute? Because he didn't seem that way when he stole the spotlight from us," the thief seethed.

"Alan, that's enough," the second thief inquired.

"No it's not enough! They don't get to just steal all the attention and all the fame and the money as if they're the shit. I mean look at them Jean. They think they're gonna die. Well maybe we should make that happen."

Jean, the second thief turned to look at Louis puzzled face.

"You have no idea what he's even talking about, do you?" Jean smirked.

Louis just shook his head, afraid of what would happen next.

Jean smacked his lips together, "Ok let me help you remember. You and your little posse somehow won over the judges hearts back when we were on the X factor. Everyone loved you. Everyone loved one direction, and they still love you as solo artists. You people ignored us until you and the other boys decided to rub it in our faces that you were number one. That you guys had won. There will be no more of that. Fans won't love you guys when you're all beaten up and ugly. Now will they?"

"Don't hurt us. Please," Louis begged.

"You mean don't do this?" Jean slapped Louis across the face and kicked him in the ribs.