Louis's fall

Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis were all playing video games in Louis and Harry's living room when Niall's stomach growled loudly.

Louis laughed, "Hungry Nialler?"

"You know I could always eat," Niall replied.

"Zayn, make sure I don't die," Louis said pointing to his game controller as Zayn was sitting next to him.

"Where you going?" Zayn asked.

"To get Niall— I mean all of us some food," Louis grinned walking away.

The boys continued to play their game until they heard a loud thud and a scream come from the kitchen.

"Louis?!" Harry stood up and quickly ran to the kitchen where he heard his boyfriend yell.

"Shit, Lou!" Harry kneeled down to Louis, where he was sprawled out on the floor, unconscious, and blood spilling fast from his head.

"Oh my god," Zayn gasped seeing Louis's bleeding form.

"I'll call 911," Liam said, pulling his phone out.

"Louis? Can you hear me? Wake up for me love," Harry panicked pressing a hand to Louis's bleeding head.

"Come on baby. Please. Please," Harry whimpered checking his pulse which was very slow.

"Shit there's a lot of blood," Niall stated gripping Zayn's arm in fear.

"Liam get me some towels," Harry said, not taking his eyes off of Louis.

Liam stepped over the small pool of blood and handed Harry some clean dish towels from the drawer.

Harry gently lifted Louis's head and placed the towels under his head.

"Stay with me baby. You'll be alright. We'll be alright."

"How did this happen?" Zayn whispered.

"I don't know," a tear slipped out of Harry's eye.

Harry held Louis's hand and stroked his knuckles, silently praying he'd be ok.

"Please don't leave. Please don't leave me Lou. I need you love," Harry was repeating this over and over again until he was full on sobbing and his words were no longer audible.

"Sir. Sir, can you step aside? Sir?"

"Please Louis please. You can't leave me yet. I love you. I love you. Please don't leave," Harry couldn't process what was happening around him. Only Louis.

"Sir. You need to step aside," a voice repeated.

"Harry!" Liam yelled.

Harry finally snapped out of it when he heard Liam's voice yelling at him. He turned around and saw 3 paramedics trying to get him away from Louis.

Harry felt his heart throb as help arrived.

The paramedics moved Louis on a stretcher and loaded him into the ambulance.

Due to Harry's breakdown over Louis, he wasn't allowed to ride in the ambulance with him but was able to ride close behind with the other boys.

When they arrived at the hospital, Niall helped Harry walk in as he was still a crying mess.

They all had to wait patiently in the waiting room for a good hour before a nurse opened a door.

"Family and friends of Louis Tomlinson?" The nurse called out loud.

The 4 boys bolted out of their chairs to the nurse to see what was wrong with Louis.

"Your friend has suffered major brain injuries, that resulted in highly intense forgetfulness. He's having trouble finding some words and he doesn't remember what happened. If I were your guys, I'd prepare yourselves for the worst."