Harry attacked

"Dammit Harry!" Liam slammed his hands on the table back at their house when the got back 5 hours later from a meet with their old friend who was disrespecting and blackmailing all the members the whole time.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know Logan was like that now, he seemed different before!" Harry defended himself.

"No, Harry, maybe you didn't know but you knew enough!" Zayn shouted.

"No, boys please. I didn't know he'd make fun of us and blackmail us. I swear."

"Shit, Harry! It doesn't matter if you knew or not, it still happened. It still matters. Just admit you fucked up!" Niall joined in, equally upset.

Harry was taken aback as the joker of the group was also upset with him, he wanted to cry in this moment. He turned to Louis, hoping he'd have at least one person on his side.

"Lou. Please," Harry pleaded, "I didn't mean it."

"I don't care. You just ruined so many things tonight. Just leave us alone," Louis said.

Harry felt his heart drop to his feet. He knew how bad he messed up, but he didn't think it was this bad for the boys to treat him like this. He couldn't stay in the same room as them any longer. He had to get out.

He walked to the key rack, grabbed his keys, and walked out the door, just wanting to get away and clear his head.

When Harry walked out the door, he felt his eyes burn with tears, because no one stopped him and more importantly, no one told him to be careful. At least one of them always to each other to be careful as being celebrities makes it slightly harder to escape from crazy people.

He got in the car and started driving. He didn't know where, but he just had to go.

He parked in an empty parking lot and got out of the car, starting to walk around the lot.

After his 6th lap around the empty lot, he heard foot steps behind him. As soon as he turned around, he saw a tall figure, even taller than him, raise his fist to punch him right in the jaw.

Harry stumbled back, and held his jaw, "What do you want?!" Harry demanded.

The guy didn't answer, but instead, punches Harry again and again until blood was gushing from his mouth.

"Please... stop," Harry mumbled, falling to the ground in exhaustion.

The guy kicked Harry in the stomach so hard, Harry could hardly breathe. Finally, a punch to Harry's temple was enough to knock him out for a couple of hours.

When Harry awoke he groaned loudly in pain.

"L-Lou. Lou!" Harry rasped out.

When Louis didn't respond, Harry realized Louis wasn't with him. He left because they hate him now.

Harry wondered if they were still angry with him. But at this moment, he didn't care. He just wanted help and comfort.

After a couple of tries, Harry successfully got his phone from his pocket and saw 14 missed calls from Louis, 9 from Niall, 20 texts from Zayn and 3 FaceTime calls from Liam.

Harry clicked on Louis' name. He didn't even have to wait 2 rings.

"Harry? Where the hell are you? It's 4 am for fucks sake. You left at 5. I think it's time you should get back. We're still pissed, but we're worried," Louis spoke.

"Lou- Louis. Please help me," Harry rasped.

"Harry? What's wrong with you? Why do you sound like that?" Louis wondered.