Louis- trauma

Trigger warning ⚠️
This part has rape in it.

Ever since Louis and Harry had adopted their 2 kids, they hadn't had that much alone time in months.

They had a conversation late at night once and admitted to each other that they'd missed each other and needed a day together.

They planned to go out for lunch, watch a movie at home, and then have a special night having sex.

Their 3 year old son, Toby, had a play date with Zayn's daughter and their 6 year old daughter, Julie, was at her best friend's birthday party sleep over.

Louis decided to run the the store early that morning and buy some candy for their movie.

While Louis was in the candy aisle searching for peanut butter cups for Harry, a man walked up to him and spoke, "Whatcha looking for buttercup?"

"Huh?" Louis turned and saw a man in his early 30's speaking to him seductively.

"I asked what you were looking for, beautiful," the man repeated.

"I-I have a husband, sorry," Louis said, clearly uncomfortable.

"I don't see him," the man raised his eyebrows and leaning in closer to Louis.

"I can make you forget all about him," He whispered in Louis's ear making Louis back away frantically.

"I have to go," Louis stammered, starting to walk out of the aisle, forgetting about getting Harry's candy.

"I don't think you do," the man grabbed a hold of Louis arm.

Louis panicked, wondering if anyone was seeing him being harassed. They were in the back of the small store and when Louis had walked in, he only saw 2 other people in the store.

"Let me go," Louis said sternly.

The man smirked and shook his head, yanking Louis close and pressing his lips hard onto Louis'.

Louis tried to squirm away but the man just held him closer.

The man pulled Louis into a nearby bathroom and pushed him hard against the wall, making Louis cry out. He kissed him aggressively from his lips all the way down to his thighs.

Louis struggled to get away, but the man's grip was tight making it impossible for Louis to get away.

When the man unzipped Louis's pants and pulled them down, Louis thrashed and tried his hardest to get the man away from him but it was no use. He yelled out and the man stopped and slapped a hand across his mouth.

"None of that," the man demanded.

"Stop it. Please. Just stop," Louis started to cry.

The man ignored Louis and started to pull Louis's boxers down, leaving Louis exposed.

Louis sobbed and the man got to work, torturing him.

When the man was done, Louis was out of breath from all him sobbing.

The man sighed, "That was amazing. Thanks."

He walked out of the bathroom, leaving Louis alone for good.

Louis pulled up his soiled boxers and pants and wiped his tears, walking out the bathroom.

He walked back to the aisle with the candy, picked up some m&ms and Swedish fish as they were the first ones in sight.

He payed for them and walked out to his car, started it, and went home, hoping to forget what happened in the dollar store.

Louis pulled up to his house and was greeted by Harry in the kitchen reading a book.