Harry- flu and delirious

The boys woke up on the bumpy bus ride in the middle of the night to hear Harry mumbling to Louis.

"Harry?" Zayn asked groggily.

"Home, please, home!" Harry cried.

"We're not at home, darling. We're on the bus," Louis said firmly, yet worriedly.

"Harry? What's wrong?" Zayn got up from his bunk and over to Harry and Louis.

"I- I don't know. He's so scared. He thinks he's at home in his room. I think he has a fever," Louis but his lip.

"Haz," Zayn kneeled down onto the floor next to Louis in front of Harry, "We're on the bus. We're on tour."

Harry shook his head, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Louis..." Zayn said.

Louis got the hint and nodded.

"I'll be right back," Louis told Harry and stood up.

"I have no idea what's wrong with him but he's just so scared and stressed. I'm so worried," Louis sighed.

"I don't know mate, maybe we get him some fever reducers if you really think that this is what this is."

"Yeah..."

The two walked back to Harry who was laying on his side, breathing heavily.

"Hey Harry. We've got some medicine for you," Zayn said.

Harry was shivering and sweating and quite frankly, he looked terrible.

"N-no," Harry shook his head.

"Haz, please take it you'll feel better," Zayn assured.

"No! I'm not taking the poison!" Harry yelled loud enough to wake the other boys. Niall and Liam came wondering over to them.

"Haz, love, it's not poison. It's medicine to help you feel better," Louis made eye contact with Harry.

Harry just shook his head and attempted to get out of the bed.

"Where ya going?" Niall asked picking up on what was happening.

"What do you mean? You just told me to leave," Harry said, swaying on his feet.

Niall quickly grabbed onto Harry's arms to keep him from falling.

"No he didn't," Niall rubbed Harry's arm.

"He just did!" Harry argued.

"No one wants you to go anywhere Haz," Liam said.

"N-Ni-," Harry mumbled, losing his balance as his vision clouded up.

Niall and Liam rushed to his side to catch him and steady him.

"Get him on the bed," Zayn ordered.

Liam and Niall did as they were told and tried to coax Harry into taking the medicine.

"C'mon. Please Harry. You're not well. Just take the medicine," Louis said.

Harry shook his head vigorously, "Can't."

"Yes you can," Louis sighed, "you can trust us."

Harry just shut his eyes tightly and shook his head.

"How about sleep? Could you try to fall asleep?" Zayn asked, trying to get Harry cooperate.

"Only at home," Harry spoke.

All the boys sighed again. This was bad. He was really out of it.

"We're not at home Harry. We can't go home yet. We're on tour," Liam tried to get Harry to understand.

"Want..." Harry mumbled.

"What do you want Haz?" Niall asked.

"Home."

Niall frowned, "I know you do. I know, but what do you say we take a nap and then when we wake up we'll be closer to going home?"

Harry nodded slowly and reached his arm out.

"What is it Haz?" Zayn asked.

"Don't leave..." Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"We're not going anywh—" Niall was cut off when Harry abruptly vomited on the bed.

"Oh Haz," Zayn sighed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it," Harry now began to stress, pulling at his hair.

"Hey, hey. No. Stop that. You're hurting yourself," Louis struggled to take Harry's hands out of his hair.

"Harry, we need you to relax. Can you do that?" Louis adjusted his voice so it was softer.

Harry pulled on Louis and Niall, getting them closer to him. He felt so much comfort in Louis and Niall and he feared they'd leave him.

"Don't go," Harry said again.

"We won't. You're all good Haz. You're gonna be ok. We know you're not feeling well," Niall soothed.

Louis looked to Liam and Zayn and back down to the blankets.

Liam understood and took the blankets off of them so they wouldn't have to lay in the vomit.

Harry gripped Louis's hand and Niall's arm as he fell asleep.