Chapter:25 <Neverending Pain>

Samuel woke up at 3am ,he had just comeback at 2am from duty he groggily looked for his phone.

Samuel:Abey kon hai re tu tohra patience nahe

He shouted as he picked up the phone only to get the biggest shock of his life ,the phone feel from his hand.

Karanvir and Samuel arrived at the hospital.

Samuel:I'm Dr.Samuel Lee Fernandez.

The doctor looked at him with a sad expression.

Karanvir:Everything is alright.

Doctor:Dr.Samuel your mother was fatally stabbed she is in the ICU right now

Samuel staggered as Karanvir held him.
He looked up still shaken.

Samuel:My nana and sister?

Doctor:The police took your sister while-

He stopped.

Samuel:What?

Doctor :She is no more.

Samuel held his white coat angrily.

Samuel:What!!

Doctor gulped in fear.

Karanvir stepped in breaking them,this was no time for violence.

Karanvir:Sorry Doctor...

The Doctor nodded while Karanvir held om to Sam who protested.

Sam:No ,no

Karanvir held him tightly as the two hugged.

Doctor:Sorry,to interrupt but this is a clear police case.

Karanvir frowned as their phones beeped.

The two looked

Kabhi kabhi nani aur maa ko hi bachoon ke gunah ka hisaab dena hota haina?-A.

Samuel screamed as he threw his phone angrily.He started to bang the wall while Karanvir held him and forcefully hugged him while he protested.

Aliyah and Kiran gasped at the message, they had come to bring some essential documents for Samuel eventhough Kiran constantly cried for Siya while Aliyah could only remember her past the kid had a long road of recovery now.

They turned tge lights of Samuel apartment and went to his room only to see a masked man come towards them with jigsaw.

Kiran screamed:Aliyah

As Aliyah ducked.
Kiran threw the vase at him as she turned to the door but it didn't open.The man stood up covered in his own blood as he came towards them.

They both glanced at eachother as they ran towards the kitchen to get out of the emergency exist.

Aliyah opened the door as she heard Kiran scream ,he pulled Kiran's long hair and brought a knife close to her neck.Aliyah threw a pot at him.The man growled in pain as Kiran escaped him but this time she slipped.The man took this opportunity as he covered her ready to stab her,Kiran closed her eye's.