Chapter 7

They didn't find the book even after getting up as early as five in the morning.

Noah tried his best to avoided eye contact with his English teacher as he read from his book, praying to not get called on for reading, since he hadn't got his book with him.

Or worse what if one of his classmates has his book with them?

Noah's thoughts shut down when Mr. Ronald placed a book on his desk without pausing on his reading and simply walked to the front of class continuing his reading.

Noah turned his head towards Dylan with a confused look on his face; Noah flipped the book to find a small note "don't toss your book across the corridors it might rip apart" with a smiley face.

Noah slowly hit his head on his desk feeling embarrassed that his teacher saw him doing it; tossing the book on his door.

For the rest of the class he never once mentioned Noah's book being tossed at his door, he kept on with his class if nothing happened until the end of the class. The bell rang as everyone gathered this things to leave.

'Henry, John and Noah can you wait a minute I want to talk to you'

Both Stanley and Dylan hissed feeling safe yet terrified because they might didn't hear their names but their friends' names were called.

The three boys waited for everyone to leave as they stood in the middle of the class with their books in their hands meanwhile Dylan and Stanley stood outside of the classroom listening.

'What were you boys doing out of bed last night?' he asked them.

'Reading' Henry replied.

'At midnight?'

'Yes' John answered

And Noah nodded.

'And what was Noah's book doing outside of my door? Did it fly out of your hands?'

Henry and John snorted looking down at their feet.

'It fell?' Noah tried to find a proper answer to his question, Mr. Ronald rose his brows 'I imagine by fell you mean you tossed it? Why? Did you not like one of the poems?'

'I t was my fault Mr. Ronald' Henry joined.

'No, it was my fault. Noah tossed the book so we can distract the security'

Mr. Ronald chuckled 'So you did toss it? to save your friends, from the security?'

Noah nodded looking down in disappointment.

'Alright get going now but do not get caught next time sneaking out like that, the headmaster will not be very happy if he found out.'

'Will you tell him?' Henry questioned.

'I will pretend I saw nothing this time' Mr. Ronald replied gathering his books and dismissed the boys ahead of him.

Leaving the classroom both John and Henry could hold their laughter in and immediately burst into as they meet up with Dylan and Stanley in the hallways.

'Well, at least he didn't tell the headmaster' Stanley sighed in relief.

'It will be better if we don't skip tonight; you know to make sure no one is looking for us when we leave the rooms. We should attend the meetings day after another' John explained.

'I agree with John' Noah replied

One of the students walking past them handed Henry a flier 'Hey look they are doing soccer tryouts, who's in?'

'Couldn't be me' Dylan replied 'I heard they are looking for drama class, I might join them.'

'Show me?' John told Henry looking at the flier 'Cool, I am in. Been wondering if they even have any sport here, Noah? Stanley? You in?'

'Nah I joined the science team this morning, they need us to at least make one project of our own to join in the team.' Stanley explained. Dylan threw his hands over Stanley's shoulder 'blow them away with your mind!'

After third period they were dismissed to join in what extra activities they would like to join for the year, since all the others decided what they will be join only John and Henry were left so they both went to try out for the soccer team.

John had already been a great Soccer player in his previous school; it was his sport that he enjoyed the most. What wrong will be if he joined in this time?

No harm in trying out.