Summer: At The Wilson's

Summer holidays were mostly never different than weekdays, being the youngest and all his older siblings around was like a small meeting gathering more than a family holiday.

That didn't bother him at all, he liked being around his family; which means him being either in the garage or his room all day creating, and making new projects just for the fun of it. you won't be surprised if he already has two fully done projects before the summer break ends.

However, this year it was different, he found himself reading more poetry then actually working in the garage with tools scattered all over the place. 'is that tool with a book in his hands instead of batteries?' Anthony, his second elder brother said walking in the living room to find young Stanley reading a book fully focused.

Stanley pushed his round glasses up in their proper position 'It is Oscar Wilde.'

Anthony chuckled taking the seat on couch beside him 'It is the first summer or even the first time in forever, where you are sitting reading quietly without running around unscrewing things or with some sort of things to make. What changed that? I kinda miss mom screaming for who took the hammer, fully aware it is you?'

Stanley shrugged 'Change of heart once a while.'

'Look at you being all poet and stuff' Anthony laughed ruffling his brother's hair 'I like the new Stanley but hey, don't be shy to steal the batteries from kitchen once a while, I won't tell mama.'

It indeed shock Stanley himself; that he was more into reading that creating.