Summer: At The McKay's

Noah was as always back to be home for one reason; he got the time to spend with his baby brother, Aiden.

For the most part that got Noah excited in starting the next year is that he will have Aiden join him in the academy. Unlike Noah; Aiden was excited yet terrified. Being the shy kid he was, Aiden didn't have much of friends and he mostly kept to himself. Always in his brothers shadow, if the only thing that kept him at ease was his painting.

Aiden had a great talent of creativity with colors.

Even after being a great artist he didn't show his work to many people, mostly because he father didn't approve of art as a full-time career path. And to not fuss about it, Aiden promised his father that it is just a passing by hobby, so his father will allow him to keep painting.

Both brothers sat at the park bench with ice cream cone in hand 'are you excited to join me in Welton after summer break?' Noah asked with the excitement shown in his voice tone.

Aiden shrugged 'I don't know, we won't be in the same classes?'

Noah shook his head 'not really, but you won't be alone there, hey' he nudged his little brother on the shoulder smiling 'me and my friends will be there, besides you can join us in our secret organization. It is top secret but you are most welcome to join us.'

Aiden let out a chuckled; he wished he was more like his older brother, outgoing and not shy. More comfortable to be around people and not have to deal with anxiety all alone.