Chapter 9

December came quick, closing the first year of school; charismas break was in less than two weeks. Students couldn't be more nervous with their half of the year exams. Welton Academy expected great deal of work from them as in for the exchange of providing them with the higher education system.

The study time was getting less comfortable; the school headmaster changed the end of study time from ten to midnight on exam days; to give the students extra time to study their subjects.

'I know you all are busy with your other subjects' Mr. Ronald acknowledge, he is the only teacher that haven't assigned them any sort of project or essay for the end of the year, yet.

He took one great look at his students in his class; tired, confused and exhausted they all looked sitting in their chairs. Some weren't even half awake from the extra studies they have been focusing on.

'You haven't assigned us any work yet. What about the extra grades Mr. Ronald?' Noah asked.

Mr. Ronald nodded 'well, I was thinking of something easy for you boys and something that will also help you all in getting great grades, so I will not assign you something difficult; instead I want all of you to write a poem, in your own words. About one thing you learned this year. Doesn't have to be perfect but it have to be honest.'

'A poem?' Henry questioned 'isn't that an easy thing to do? Are we really getting grades for this?'

Mr. Ronald chuckled 'Words are more than easy grades, Henry. Now open your books page ninety nine, Stanley would you read line five.'

'Yes sir' Stanley picked his book to read the part he was told to read.

'Easy grades he said' John sighed as they all sat down in the study hall 'how come writing a Poem is an easy work?'

Henry snorted and stopped once they all looked at him 'What? I wasn't the one who assigned the work. It was Mr. Ronald. Besides it is easier than a full essay about' he picked their history essay 'the history of earth. Who even cares about how the earth was made or created? Seriously this history essay is getting into my brain.'

'Do you guys think the earth is flat?' Stanley asked taking his eyes of his notes.

Dylan shrugged with a humm 'what like a plate?'

Noah burst into laughter 'FLAT LIKE A PLATE?'

John chuckled 'yeah right, it is a plate and we are the food on it, why would anyone think that the earth is flat anyway?'

'I say it is not' Dylan raised his hand up.

'Amen to that' Henry joined in.

'Same here' John shrugged.

The boys took the time to study more for their mathematic exam for next Monday 'I need to piss' Dylan shut his notebook after three hours of studying, he made his way out of the study hall.

After finishing from the bathroom Dylan walked past the school news board and a small flier caught his attention, walking closer to the flier that had drawings on it Dylan picked it.

'Find Christmas?' he read the plays name.

He checked the time and date, it was tonight.

Looking around to find no one Dylan took the flier with him heading back to the study hall.

'How did we get ten for the answer?' Stanley asked pointing on Noah's notebook as they did they mathematic problem. 'We divided this number to the previous answer, here' Noah explained to his friends.

'Ohh now I get it' Stanley went back to his notebook fixing the problem.

Dylan found his seat back beside his friends 'Guys look what I found on the news board' he tapped his fingers on the flier that he place in the front of their notebooks.

'What is this?' Henry asked putting his glasses down.

'A play! Christmas play, it is held tonight, in the theater house that one in town. What do you say? Should we go?' Dylan explained leaning on the table making sure none of the others students around them hear him.

'It's at seven' John said reading the flier 'an hour from now 'I don't think we are allowed to be there' he smirked 'but who said we can't be there. I am in! I am already done with these math problems; they can fix themselves for the night'

'Sweet!' Dylan joined.

'But I wanted to spend the day in and fix my science project; the deadline is next weekend, what if I don't finish it in time?' Stanley sighed. He had been working on his new project for the science team; an electric robot that move like a human with the power sunlight. Something only Stanley could think of creating.

'I'll help you with it' Dylan said 'Come on, we deserve a break from all these studying, my head will explode if I don't take a break.'

'Alright fine then' Stanley agreed.

'Let's go' Henry slammed his book shut jumping of his seat.