Prologue

John Keating stood in front of the small mirror hanging on the wall of his room gazing down at his new school uniform he smiled at his reflection. Today is the first day he is going to join a new boarding school Welton Academy.

An all-boys school, one of the best and well-known schools. This is a great opportunity for john and his future plans, his father Mr. Keating and Mrs. Keating couldn't be more proud of their son for getting in one of the finest schools in US.

'Ready Son?' Asked Mr. Keating proudly as john reached the front door. John smiled at his father with a nod 'Yes sir.' They got in their car as John placed the last bag full of his clothes that he will need for the first year in the academy.

Mrs. Keating took her seat in the passenger beside her husband on the driver's seat Mr. Keating. They had to leave the house a bit early since the drive to school would be around two hours' drive from Montreal; where the Keating's live to Vermont; where the Welton Academy is based.

'Come on father we will be late' Hanna; nine years old and Nina being just eight screamed hugging their stuffed animals together. Henry Davids, their elder brother rushed past them to the front door with messy hair and glasses in hands 'Glasses Henry!' yelled his mother from the living room as she walked her way to the front door making sure her dress and hat are placed perfectly on her. 'You lots are not joining us' Henry laughed at his two little sisters.

'Come on girls inside' Spoke Mrs. Davids showing her daughters inside. Mr. Davids followed his wife to the car after reminding his sister to not worry and that they will be back soon, his sister was taking care of Hanna and Nina for the day since they might be gone for few hours. It was Henry Davids first year in Welton Academy and he couldn't be more excited about it. The drive from Boston to the school might be the longest since they were already rushing on their way to the school.

Aiden, a year younger than his brother Noah sat on bed watching his brother get ready in his new uniform. He sighed 'Why can't I come with you?'

Nolan chuckled fixing his tie, he walked past his little brother ruffling his hair 'Because you are thirteen and I am fourteen. Don't worry you'll have a full year till you join me in Welton Academy.'

'But I will miss you' Aiden mumbled staring at the ground.

'I'll call I promise. Come on now mom and dad are waiting downstairs.'

Both brothers rushed their way to the living room where they meet with their parents, Mr. McKay and Mrs. McKay already waiting to leave for the school.

Living only few blocks from the famous Welton Academy gave them the privilege to not rush for Noah McKay's first day.

Noah made sure to double check the books he took with him since reading is one of his hobbies beside board games.

'You took enough books' his mother informed him getting in car. He smiled at her fixing his seating position beside his younger brother in the backseat.

'Let the boy read if wants' joined Mr. McKay.

'STANLEY' snapped calling for his son.

Stanley slammed his head on the table as he got from under it holding a battery he has been looking for since yesterday for his new science project he had been planning all summer.

Hearing his mother's voice he rushed inside the hostel room they stayed at for the day. The Wilsons came all the way from Seattle to see their younger son attend Welton Academy.

Alongside his three older siblings John 22, Andy 23 and Anthony 25, Stanley followed his siblings' footsteps into attending the same school as them.

While all his siblings were in successful fields, Stanley showed interest into building things since very young age of nine.

He might have had slight troubles with his hobbies, burning and breaking things was getting a normal routine in the Wilsons household.

Neither less to say they were running late because on their way to the school he had to make his family to stop the car and make sure he still had all his science tools. He even earned the nickname "tool" from a young age and it never bothered him not a little bit.

'Dylan put the newspaper down we know you are not even reading it' Mrs. Smiths sighed rolling her eyes at her younger son. He hummed in response still holding the newspaper to cover his face.

She rolled eyes again this time she moved to pull the newspaper with her hands and gasped at the sight of her son's face with a fake mustache on it drawn with a sharpie.

'Dylan what is this on your face?' she panicked pulling out a napkin from her purse and handing it to her son.

He snorted then fixed his face 'Mother this is my manly-ness showing to me' he exclaimed dramatically earning a laugh from his father, Mr. Smith. 'Good one champ' he added.

'Do not encourage him on this' Mrs. Smiths cried 'he has a sharpie on his face.'

'Don't worry it will come off. Come on Dylan quit playing and clean your face.'

He saluted his father and did as he was told.

Dylan being the only and youngest boy out of his five sisters was a dramatic kid. He always enjoyed acting, plays and movies. These things made him happy and even when his family expected him to be a decent lawyer or a doctor he always knew that he wants to join in acting.

'This boy will be the death of me' Mrs. Smiths sighed fixing her seating position. While Dylan hid his laughter trying hard to not upset his mother further. While his father drove to his new school, Welton Academy.