Summer: At The Smith's

'He held thee blessed drink in his palm, petrified yet banished from all the pain and suffering in life, oh life, he said; what have I done to deserve the graces kindness in such times. Is this my calling of greatn-'

'Mother, Dylan is standing on the chair' his sister yelled from the dining room.

Dylan with unsatisfied look on his face turned to his sister, Lina who quietly ate her breakfast.

'Bravo senor bravo' his other sister Sarah cheered, he bowed stepping down from the chair and sitting properly now, their mother entered the room with orange juice jug.

'I think you should be famous, the performance you gave about breakfast was absolutely outstanding' Jude said, she was more like Dylan, witty and with sense of humor, she wasn't an actress but she had the potential, rather than acting she chose to be a teacher, and she was great at it.

'Father, are you going to say something?' Sarah asked.

Mr. Smith lowered the newspaper he was reading 'I think about costume would've made the performance magnificent.'

A smile plastered on Dylan's face at his father's comment. He knows no matter what Dylan decides to do at least his family will support him and that was enough for him. They had his back.