Summer: At The Davids

Stacks of newspapers all over his bedroom floor, Henry had gathered as much as newspapers he could find everywhere, cutting some parts of them making his own news in his journal.

As days went by his dream of becoming a journalist seemed more clear to him, writing your own article is what most of the journalist would do as a starter to practice but Henry had the hobby of collecting his favorite articles in any newspapers and cut them to keep them in his small journal.

His father didn't find himself as a fan of this move; he couldn't his news most of the mornings because Henry got his hand on the papers before his father did.

Did it bother him? Yes

Was he furious his son is following his passion and dream? Absolutely not.

Seeing his son focused into his future and dreams of becoming a journalist was a big deal for Mr. Davids, it wasn't as big of a job as doctor or a teacher but it was his dream and his life; that all it matter to them.

After attaching all the parts of papers in his journal; Henry placed it on the side picking his poem book to read it, summer had been long and he missed his friends and the small cave their share to read their poems.

He missed passing notes and doddles in the middle of the class, it was a silly move of him but at least it made his friends happy, Dylan was the one who would go out of his way to encourage Henry in his silly doddles; so much that they weren't allowed to sit next to each other, because of the laughing and chatting,