Chapter 11

'Imagination is ones way to earn every parts of the untouched, unlooked and unfiled world. Everything you imagine is a reality in other universe, your dreams, your words, the times you speak to yourself about the things that only you can, no matter what they tell you, no matter how many times they try to stop you. It is yours time to never stop imagining, the imagination lives within us.'

Dylan flipped the paper page shut.

All the students went pure silent for a moment.

'You wrote that?' said one of the students

'Wow' John whispered to himself

Noah began to clap his hand for his friends' poem, as the other joining cheering him. They all seemed proud of Dylan and it showed that they really liked his poem.

'That is really Good poem, Dylan' Mr. Ronald admitted.

The rest of the students went one by one each one of them reading their own poems out loud; some of the students even wrote few short lines of poems.

When asked why by Mr. Ronald they claimed that it is their way of using words as if they are allowed to write in their own way, never did it boater Mr. Ronald. In fact he laughed it out and let it slip by.

Mr. Ronald made sure the students had great grades, revising their grades with them; the ones who had low grades because of the exams were given extra work for Christmas break to work on for extra marks, nothing hard, just few short essays on poets throughout the history. All they were required to do is find information on the poets they were assigned for and write two pages long essay explaining how you see them? Their work? How can it inspire? And why is it important.

Mr. Ronald wasn't the one to assign extra work especially during Christmas break; he likes for the students to spend their two week long holiday with their families playing in the snow, having family time, playing with their friends or even going to ice-skate.

'Okay class' he began standing in the front of the class with his hands rested in his pants pockets 'this is the last class for this semester till after exams and your Christmas holiday.'

The students cheered

'Yeah I know' he chuckled 'now I have assigned the ones who need extra work but I also want you to study hard for your finals, get your brain started on that, remember to take breaks in-between. And have a great break'

'Ay Ay Captain' Dylan saluted

'And please! Stay out of troubles now off you go, Class dismissed' he smiled.

Rushing to grab their things off their desks the students made their way out of the class room.

'Dylan can you wait a minute?' asked Mr. Ronald

'Yes?' Dylan threw his bag over his shoulder making his way to Mr. Ronald in the front of class, by now most of the students were on their way down the corridors, Mr. Ronald pulled out a small book handing it to Dylan.

'This is the collection of Shakespeare's plays. I thought you might make a good use of it since you are in drama club, thought you like to have it.'

Dylan gasped as he flipped the pages, unable to hold his excitement for himself 'This is the first edition Captain! How I can have this, this is a treasure!'

Laughing Mr. Ronald shrugged 'A sailor like you should keep it.'

With a thankful smile Dylan thanked his English teacher over and over, promising to take a good care of the book till he was out of the class door following his friends showing the book to them proudly.

Dylan took no time in reading the book given to him by Mr. Ronald thought the day as they sat in the study hall going through their other subjects.

Science hasn't been a great friend to them for this year!

'You have been reading that book for hours' John chuckled looking up from his math notes. Dylan just smiled with a nod.

Even with most of the subjects being not easy to study the boys found a way to teaches each other what they were missing in each of the subjects.

Noah was the one to go through everyone's notes for History since he was really invested in the subject, remembering the dates and notes Mr. Anthony revised for them. Henry did the same but with Math; he helped Dylan and Stanley with the parts that they weren't right-on in math; perfectly explaining for them to solve the math problems.

Meanwhile John went over all their English notes; him being the greatest in creative writing did them a great advantage of handing him the notes, while He helped them with English.

Henry took the chance checking John's Geography notes. They spent the next days, weeks doing the same work over and over making sure all of them were understanding what they found hard to do by themselves.

Each morning started for them at six even if most of the students started their morning around seven only half an hour before the breakfast was open.

John always was the one to be in study hall with Henry before any other students were in there with them with their own notes books starting the work in studying for their exams.

Noah always walked in half hours after John and Henry still dressed in his pajamas but wide awake; the students weren't strict to follow the school uniform dress code this time of the year, since all they were doing is study, home clothing were allowed.

Dylan and Stanley followed by the time it was almost seven fifteen, with tea cups in their hands, Dylan and Stanley spared the other the rush to breakfast and grabbed it for them on their way to the study hall.

Again the students were allowed food in the study hall this time.

Dylan usually took a tray of egg sandwiches for him and his friends; with his books stuffed in his bag thrown around his shoulder.

They would eat and study all together in the study hall from six in the morning till midnight.

Each one of them aimed to make their parents proud no matter what it takes, even if they had to wake up earlier than anyone and went to bed later than others.

After all the effort they put in studying it paid off nicely in their advantage. They left each exam room with a proud look on their face, if not the easiest then closer to that their exams were.