Summer: At The Keating's

John worked in the bookstore near his home, he wasn't the one to sit inside the house all summer break; on the first week back he saw a employee wanted at the bookstore.

He immediately decided to apply, being around books reminded him of Welton and his friends, and he was great at it. when not working John spent his time writing poems about the one and only girl that still haven't left his mind; Jessica.

After she left Noah and Henry informed him that when they were motion writing at him as he spoke to her was them telling him to ask foe her address which he regret not asking.

He had to wait all summer break to end so he can finally see her again, his friends wrote to him every now and then reminded him of the stupid move of not asking her address; he could've been writing to her now instead of writing poems for her.

In all means he was grateful that at least they got the chance to spend few minutes together, those few minutes he kept repeating over and over in his mind all of the time no matter where he was and what he was doing.

It was few more months ahead for the summer break to end for them to all reunite.

For the time being he kept writing poems to wooh Jessica, that if he ever decided to let her read the poems he wrote for her.