Freaks

Mista J swiftly punched Jade in the face, knocking her out as he swung her unconscious form over his shoulder. "Bye, Doll-face" he said with a smirk. "No hahahaha no hahahaha wait please" I struggled, clutching at my throat as the laughs erupted from me. "Ugh fine, you always did love attention" Joker said as he ordered a goon to drag me to a white van as he threw Jade inside with me. He then cuffed both of our arms behind our backs. Mista J turned to me and growled "keep smiling, Harley". The goon then left to follow the van in her own van.

"Jade hahaha please wake haha up" I screamed at her, trying anything to save her. But the air in my lungs was disappearing and I could feel the Joker Venom begin to kill me. I slumped against my seat taking shallow breaths. I slowly closed my eyes until I felt familiar lips on mine. Suddenly the air rushed into my lungs as I opened my eyes. I continued to kiss Jade before breaking apart to take some more breaths. I felt the venom leave my body as my breathing steadied.

"How did y-" I began before Jade cut me off. "Ivy's toxins make me immune to Joker Venom, I couldn't let him know that though" she said as she gestured to the driver seat closed off with a thick layer of metal. "You saved my life" I squealed, trying to wrap Jade in a hug but the cuffs stopped me. "Here" she said as she broke the metal apart. "Thank you" I chirped as I stood up and stretched. Jade sat back down reaching a hand to her head.

"That's were he hit ya" I said as I stood in front of her, moving her hand to the side. A patch of dried green blood had formed and bruising around it. "Does it hurt?" I asked as I gently pressed it. "I'm okay, Harley" she replied as her green eyes looked up at me. "Good" I responded as my hand cupped her jaw, my fingers drawing patterns on her cheek. "I don't want ya to get hurt" I finally said as I leant down and kissed her. Jade gently kissed me back, her hand on my lower back, pulling me into her lap.

"We should come up with a plan to stop him" I whispered into the kiss as I felt the van slow down. "Not much of a plan but I think we should kill him as soon as he opens the van door" Jade said with a smirk as she eyed the door. "I think we gotta do that" I replied as I left a small kiss on her lips and stood towards the door, gesturing for her to do the same. Eventually, the door slid open, revealing a tall man with blonde hair. "Who the hell are you?" Jade asked as she watched the man with piercing blue eyes.

Suddenly, he turned his head to face us, revealing half of him had been severely burnt. "Two-Face" I whispered as Jade stepped back in shock. His eyes glanced around the van before landing on me. The damaged eye was incredibly wide and bloodshot, I looked down at his mouth revealing half of his yellow teeth. "Harley Quinn" he growled as he stepped into the van. "No" Jade growled in response as she kicked him in the jaw, flipping the large man out of the van. "You were Harvey Dent, weren't you" Jade said as she jumped out of the van, landing closely to Two-Face's arm.

"What does that matter" he asked her as she grabbed his collar and pulled him up. "I've heard about all the people you kill, everything you do when you work with The Joker" she said as she threw his body against the open van door. "I work with The Joker because he understands this world, he's always been right. The world will never understand us 'freaks' and you're one of us" he responded with a wicked smile. Jade grabbed his head, smashing it through the car window. Two-Face laughed and wiped at the blood seeping through his lips. "A mobster poured acid on half my face, you really think you can hurt me?" He asked Jade, laughing as she smashed his head through the next car window.

"Enough" said Mista J's voice as he appeared beside Two-Face. "Harley, it's nice to see you're alive" he said with a careless smile. "We have arrived at our location so there is no need for any more fights" he ordered as goons came and cuffed Jade and myself again, bringing much stronger ones for Jade. "Where are we?" She asked as she looked around at the dark cement building. "No" I whispered as I read 'Ace Chemicals'.

Mista J lead us into the building, ordering his goons to keep guard. "Jade is going for a little swim. Harley, I want to prove to you she is just like me. She is me. You will see my darlin' " he said as dragged Jade up the scaffolding, towards the vat of acid Mista J and I had been in. "Please, don't" I begged as I watched The Joker glare at Jade. "I can see it in your eyes, the pain, the suffering, the isolation. I will be proud to call you my sister once you have jumped" he growled as he held her arm, the only thing stopping her from falling.

He then looked down at me then at Jade. "Let her go" I screamed. "Poor choice of words" he said with a grin and let go of her arm. I watched as she fell from the platform, splashing into the green acid.