Joker Venom

My lips met Jade's as I softly kissed her. "Harley" she whispered as I moved to face her as I continued sitting on her lap. I then leant back in for another kiss, Jade's mouth opened for me as she kissed me back. This kiss became passionate and rough as we both felt an intense sense of desire. I finally moved back for air as Jade looked lustfully into my eyes. "Harley, what are we doing" she asked as I began kissing along her collarbone, gently biting at the sensitive skin before moving up her neck, leaving red marks at the base of her throat.

"We are kissing" I said between kisses as I moved back to her lips. "Wait.. wait" Jade stuttered as she gripped my shoulders and pushed me back. "We shouldn't" she said in sadness as she looked down at her lap. "We don't have to if you don't want to" I replied as I went to climb off her lap but she quickly grabbed my waist and held me there. She pulled me into another kiss, her teeth gently pulling on my bottom lip as I moaned into the kiss. "I want to, so badly" she sighed as she continued to kiss me.

"T-then why shouldn't we?" I stammered as I struggled to stop myself from kissing her. "This wasn't a part of the plan, I'm supposed to protect you, to help you" she replied as her thumbs softly massaged the skin at my waist. "What if I want more than that right now" I said as I started to lean in again. "What do you want right now" Jade asked. "I want you to kiss me" I sighed as Jade quickly leant in.

Her mouth claimed mine as her lips moved against mine in a way that made me moan. She then kissed down my neck, leaving hickeys along the way. I grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her closer to me as she flipped me so she was on top. Her hips pressed against mine as she continued to suck at the skin along my neck. "J-Jade I'm gonna need more" I groaned in desire as my hips jerked upwards, grinding into her.

She quickly slide her knee between my legs, pushing it firmly against me. "Jade" I moaned as she grabbed a fistful of my hair, tilting my head back so she had access to kiss along my neck. I began to grind into her knee, as she moved to capture my moans with her mouth. As we kissed Jade's hand replaced her knee. "Is this okay" she asked as she gently kissed my lips. "Y-yes" I exhaled as her fingers began to make their way under my clothing.

"Oh" I gasped as my face flushed with lust. Jade kissed my swollen lips again before moving to my neck. She kissed at the sensitive skin, gaining gasps and moans from me as I arched towards her. Eventually I squealed "Jade" in desire as she pulled her hand away, letting me feel the waves of pleasure. She leant down and kissed me one more time before laying next to me. "Jade, that was amazing" I breathlessly whispered as I cuddled up to her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me.

The next morning I woke up in Jade's arms. I looked up at her peaceful face as she continued sleeping. Eventually she stirred and her eyes fluttered open. "Hiya Jade" I chirped as I watched shock appear in her green eyes. "Harley, what did we do" she said as she quickly got out of bed and stood up. "What do ya mean" I asked as I sat up. "We shouldn't have done this, we fucked up, I fucked up" she nervously said as she began to pace the bedroom.

"Jade, why" I questioned, tears pricking my eyes. "B-Because I might end up like him" she finally replied, sitting on the end of the bed. She buried her face in her hands as I sat next to her, gently rubbing her back. "Ya mean Mista J?" I carefully asked. "Yes, him, the man who hurts people, the man who everyone says I remind them of, the man who broke you" she growled in frustration. "He didn't break me" I shakily responded as I felt my anger begin to rise.

"H-He hurt you, Harls, so badly... and you're better now but what if I turn out as evil as him. You can't go through what you went through twice" she said. "The fact you're worried about me shows you're nothin' like him. You're not Mista J, you're so much better than him and I trust ya" I replied as I gently held her hand, my tattooed fingers intertwining with hers.

"Are you sure" she asked as she turned to face me. "You aren't him" I whispered as I leant forward and kissed her again. "HAHAHAHAHAHA" sounded out through the room as I quickly turned to the doorway. "I shouldn't be surprised" said the familiar wicked voice. "You were always a slut" Joker said as he stepped towards us. "Get out" Jade responded as she stood up to face him.

Jade was tall but she was nowhere near as tall as Mista J. His towering figure looked down at Jade as he grinned. His sharp teeth appeared beneath his scarred lips as he slowly laughed. "And I thought my jokes were bad" he said as he pushed Jade aside. "Harley-Girl" he growled as he turned towards me. "I've missed you darlin" he said as he held his pale hand out to me. "Fuck off, Mista J" I replied as I pushed myself off the edge of the bed and flipped, kicking him in the jaw as I landed on the bed.

Jade jumped up and kicked him in the back as his hand moved to his jaw. The Joker fell to the ground in a fit of laughter. "HAHAHAHA did you really think it would be that easy?" He questioned us as a green gas filled the room. "Joker Venom" I squealed in fear as Jade fell to the floor in laughter. I felt a bubble fill up in my lungs before it bursted out of me in laughter. The muscles in my face tensed as an uncontrollable smile filled my face.