Bag Head

"Bag head, where are ya?" I screeched as I stepped outside the lair of Scarecrow. The plan was for me to keep him busy outside the building while Jade sneaks in and steals a batch of fear gas. No one would expect her, no one even knows who she is yet. I kept yelling and waving my arms around until a lanky figure appeared towards the doorway of the lair. The moonlight briefly shone on him, revealing the bag over his head. "Professor Crane! There you are! Are ya gonna shoot another bullet in a classroom?" I provoked him with a fit of laughter.

"Harley Quinn, nice ta meet ya" I finally revealed. "Ah, Harley Quinn, the failed psychologist" he growled as he slowly began to approach me. "Could say the same about you, Johnny" I chirped as I twisted my mallet in my palm. "The ex-girlfriend of Joker?" He questioned. I glared at him as I replied "I'm so much more than that". With a yell he lunged towards me, expertly fighting me off with controlled hits. I smashed my mallet into the back of his knee as he fell to the ground. He swung his other leg beneath me, making me fall right beside him. "You're not as smart as you think you are" he finally stated as he stood up and brushed off his suit.

"Ya know I get sick of men underestimatin' me, ya know what I think it really is" I said with a menacingly look as I cautiously stood up. He crossed his arms and asked "what?" "Insecurity" I replied with a smirk as I jumped up and smacked the mallet into his face. He fell backwards, blood beginning to stain the bag over his face. He grunted in pain as he shakily stood up. He rose his fists as he swung one towards my face. I quickly dodged out of the way with a small laugh.  "Why do I even bother trying to fight with the crazies" he finally said before reaching into his suit and revealing a small grenade. "I'm not crazy" I yelled as I pulled back my mallet for a swing. He pulled the pin of the canister and quickly threw it at me.

A brownish-green mist began to surround me as I stumbled backwards. Scarecrow's face morphed into Ivy's. She looked down at me with flowing red hair and glowing green skin. "Red?" I stammered as her eyes darkened. "I never loved you, peanut. I never even cared for you, you're so stupid" she said with a maniacal laugh. Tears pricked my eyes as I watched her head tip back in laughter. She then stood upwards but she wasn't Ivy any longer. Mista J's green eyes glared into mine.

"You disgusting brat" he growled, his sharp yellow teeth showing between the scars formed from his mouth to his cheekbones. "I-I'm sorry Puddin', what did I do" I questioned and then once again I was that timid girl, overpowered by an evil man. "I'm so sick of you" he grunted as he pulled out his purple and green gun. "Heads or tails?" he asked with a smile. "N-No Mista J, please don't" I pleaded as his smile grew every wider, "heads it is" he said. He flipped the coin. Silence filled the air as I waited for  the metal to slap his wrist. He glanced over at my pleading eyes before peaking at the coin.

A laugh erupted from him, his body shaking as it grew violent. Once he had calmed down he pointed the gun at me and fired. A pole came out of the gun with a flag that said "bam". Mista J looked down at my shocked face with a smile. I kept my gaze on those green eyes until he eventually turned into Jade. "No no no, please Jade, please don't do anything" I cried out. But she knelt beside me and wrapped me in her arms. "It's ok Harley, it's going to be ok" she whispered as she gently rocked me. I looked behind her back and saw The Joker and Ivy's menacing faces glaring back at mine.

Jade's POV:

I quickly stuffed a batch of fear gas grenades into the bag Harley had given me. I really hope this helps her, I know how ambitious she can be. A small smile formed on my face as I thought about her. After a few minutes I heard the sound of Harley's screams. It sounded like she was in pain. I quickly jumped through the window and ran outside. As soon as I saw her, I knew she was dying. Scarecrow had fled, all that was left was a canister of fear gas. I looked over at Harley's pale face. She kept screaming in pain. "Harley?" I whispered as I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the car. "Mista J, please don't shoot" she squealed as I placed her in the passenger seat. As I got into the driver's side she had stopped screaming and began muttering.

"It's not going to be ok Jade, stop saying that" she kept repeating as her body swayed back and forth. I quickly put the car into ignition and sped off towards my apartment. Once we had arrived I lifted her limp form out of the car and carried her to the bed. I paced back and forth considering my options. Eventually, I knew what to do. I pulled out Harley's phone and called Poison Ivy. If anyone could cure her, it would be Ivy.