My Innocent Harley

"Joker, I have just spoken with Poison Ivy, she is making progress with Harley Quinn, even after she found out about the pheromones, or the spell as she likes to call it" my goon said with a laugh. I quickly stood up from my throne and walked towards him. He was a short and skinny man with a long scar along his face. I cupped his cheek with my pale hand, running it down his scar as I gazed into his brown eyes. "You find this funny?" I asked with a chuckle. "Yeah, she's an idiot boss, you're lucky you got rid of her" he said as he eyed my hand on his neck.

"Yes, it really is quite funny isn't it" I repeated as I felt a laugh bubble up through my throat, bursting out of my mouth with a maniacal sound. The goons eyes widened as my grip on his throat tightened. "So very funny" I said between laughs as I snapped his neck in one swift move. As his limp body slumped to the floor, I laughed even harder. I then squatted beside the body, pulling out a small knife. I pierced the sharp end into the side of his mouth, sliding it upwards to his eyes. I did it again to the other side of his mouth, smirking down at the smiling corpse of my goon.

I dropped the dagger with a little laugh and wiped my hand along his jacket before standing up and walking back towards my throne. As I sat there I locked my pale hands together, admiring my tattoos, most depicting gruesome deaths, others representing Harley. Harley, Harley, Harley, how I hated that girl.

After a few minutes the doors swung open, revealing a dishevelled Poison Ivy. "I can't do this anymore" she yelled at me. "What do you mean?" I asked with a wicked smile as I stood up. "I-I can't hurt her, I care about her" she said as she looked at the floor in sadness. In anger I lashed out and lunged towards her, throwing a bomb containing my famous Joker venom. A vine quickly whipped through the window, pulling the bomb away from her and out the shattered glass.

She ran towards me, vines closely following her as she tackled me to the ground, landing kicks and punches. She continued to slam her fists into my blood filled mouth as I laughed and choked on my metallic tasting blood. She finally stood up "I will not do what you say, you narcissistic piece of shit". I stood up, my figure towering over her as I spat my blood onto the floor. "You do realise she's a manipulative bitch. She's doing to you what she did to me. Ivy, please, you think she loves you. That slut is incapable of love, only obsession" I yelled in response.

Ivy's eyes flicked up to mine as she considered what I said. I knew it, I could manipulate her, I mean convince her. "Let me guess, she told you you're special, unlike anyone she's met, that you two have some sort of bond beyond any other. Then she probably slept with you, I bet more than once" I said with a grin as I saw Ivy's face fall. "Do yourself a favour, Ives" I said as I descended the steps and rested my hand on her cheek. "She's a dependent slut, she's only with you because she knows she can't survive on her own" Ivy shuddered at my touch as I finished speaking.

"S-She wouldn't, she opened up to me, she told me about her voices" she stuttered as she frantically searched for an excuse. "Her voices?" I laughed as hard as I could, gasping for air. "Ivy, we all have voices, it's not that difficult to tell someone about your own" I replied as I continued to laugh.

"I don't think I can hurt her, she's innocent and fragile and everything good in this world" she responded with a small smile as she thought about my Harley. She really did care about her, too bad Harley tried to hurt me. "Innocent? My innocent Harley. I've seen her impale a man's eye with her stiletto because he refused to let her take her baseball bat into the restaurant" I growled in response. Ivy looked up at me in shock.

I continued to speak as I said "she may appear innocent, but there's evil in her, Ivy, just like there's evil in you and me, maybe even worse". She slowly nodded as I revealed the true Harley. "I guess I will continue seducing her then" she said with an uncertain smile. I returned a bright smile, showing my sharpened teeth as I replied "you will make her love you, and when she does, you will bring her to me".

I then walked towards the door and opened it, leading Ivy out. "Oh and Ivy, do not disappoint me again" I said with a threatening tone. She rolled her eyes and walked out. I watched her go with a laugh as she pointed the middle finger at me.

Once she had left I looked up and down the hallway, "will someone clean the fucking blood off my floor and get rid of what's his names corpse, I don't pay you for nothing" I yelled out as several goons came running with mops and buckets of water. With a grin I strode back to my throne and watched as my obedient crew cleaned the room to its former glory. One day they will be scraping the blood of Harley Quinn off these tiles.