The Maniac

We finally arrived at a small cabin on the outskirts of the city, close to the forest's edge. Ivy swung the door open and held it for me, closing it behind us. She gave me a smile as I looked around the tiny room. "Red, I don't think there's enough room" I chirped as I walked around.

She laughed to herself as she slid the rug in the centre of the room to the side, revealing a metal hatch. She pulled off the plate and began climbing down the ladder. After a few metres of climbing, we arrived in Poison Ivy's lair. The floors were a dark reflective marble and the walls were painted dark green. Plants lined the border of the large central room as multiple hallways diverged from the room.

She lead me down the hallway directly opposite us. We soon entered a large bedroom connected to a bathroom. This room had less plants in it, as though it was built for guests. She looked over at me as she crossed her arms, "this is your room" she said. I nodded and placed my weapons on the nearby desk and hung my Harley Quinn suit over the back of the chair.

"Can I fix your arm now or are you still mad?" She asked as she leaned against the doorframe with her arms crossed. "I'm allowed ta be mad, Red" I said in annoyance. "Come on, Harls, you're just trying to turn me into a villain because your lover turned out to be a villain" she responded as she started to unravel the fabric around my arm.

"You're not my lover, why would I do that to you" I asked as anger flicked across my pale blue eyes. She smirked at me as she gently held my shoulders, pushing me to sit on the bed. "Humans have weird minds" she finally responded with a shrug as she retrieved a first aid kit from the top drawer of the bedside table.

She gently cleaned the wound and wrapped it tightly with a bandage. "Does that feel better" she asked as she packed away the kit. "No" I replied as I crossed my arms. I was still mad at her, she was doing something with my mind, I knew it. I couldn't let myself feel things for her, that's what she wants. Harls, ya know you're right! My head shrieked as it agreed.

Poison Ivy gently leant down and placed a small kiss over the layers of bandages. "How about now," she said with a smile. "Even... worse" I struggled to say as the thick cloud surrounded me again. I looked up at her deep green eyes, getting lost in them. I reached up and twirled a lock of her vibrant red hair around my index finger as I gazed up at her.

After a few seconds she quickly got up. "I can't do it" she said in a huff as she walked out of the bedroom. The thick cloud of desire dissipated as I was left in confusion. I stood up and closed the door, changing into my Harley Quinn outfit.

I wore red and blue shorts with fishnet stockings underneath. A t-shirt that read "Daddy's little monster" on it and  red and blue shoes. I pulled my blonde hair into two pigtails and wrapped a blue and red hair tie around each of them. I walked into the bathroom and opened the drawer finding a few makeup products. I swiped blue and pink eyeshadow over my eyelids and applied a vibrant red lipstick. "Perfect" I said as I gave myself a crooked smile in the mirror.

Now go find out what Ivy's hiding from you. My head said as it began planning. You're going to convince her to tell you anything you want to hear. I nodded and walked out of the bedroom.

I then entered the large room between the hallways and found Ivy sprawled along the couch, watching tv. "Move over" I said as her eyes widened in shock. "So this is what the infamous Harley Quinn looks like?" She said as her eyes trailed up and down my body. "Yes, now do me a favour and move over" I chirped. With a smirk she replied "nope, I was here first".

I giggled at her attempt to annoy me, then walked towards her and straddled her. As my face hovered over hers, her green eyes looked up at me and met my blue ones. A dark green blush began to form along her cheeks as she glanced along my body once more.

"Eyes are up here, Ives" I said as I lifted her head with my pale hand. "I wasn't ..." she began as she slumped in defeat, closing her eyes. I leant down and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, "now tell me Red, what were ya doing with my mind?" Her eyes flew open as she frantically looked up at me "I wasn't doing anything" she responded.

"You know I'm gonna get the truth outta ya" I said as I placed my hands on her shoulders, my fingers lightly touching the base of her neck. "And how are you going to do that?" She asked with a curious expression. I leant down and let my lips rest against hers as her eyes fluttered shut. I pulled back with a smile as I said "tell me and I'll give you a real kiss".

"There's nothing to tell you, Harls. I haven't done anything with your mind" she responded as her hand reached the back of my head, fingertips tangling in my bleached hair. I let her slowly pull my head closer to her until our lips were an inch apart. Poison Ivy closed her eyes as her dark green lips parted. I let out a small giggle, "you get what you want when you tell the truth".

She sighed and opened her eyes. "I didn't do anything, Harls" she said as I sat up. She's lying, all she's ever done is lie. She's the same as Mista J. You can't go down that path again. Do something. DO SOMETHING. I reached down to the gun sitting in the holster around my thigh. With a maniacal laugh, I pointed the pistol at her. Good job, Harley. Now get the truth out of her so we can protect us. As the end of the gun touch her skin, I whispered " tell me".