The Doctor

I ran my fingertips along the bars of my cell, feeling the light sparks of electricity seep into them. My skin slowly turned a pale pinkish colour as I continued to draw along the bars.

The blue sparks eventually subsided as Amanda Waller strolled into the room in which my cage was kept. She crossed her arms as she approached my cage. "Harleen Quinzel, Dr Isley and you have a meeting now."

I giggled "hey boss I don't need a doc, I'm perfectly fine." I wrapped my fingers around the bar, feeling a painful shock run through my arms. I fell to the floor laughing. "See, totally fine, boss, nothin' ya worry about."

Amanda slowly glared at me as she inched towards my cell. "Why do you all have to be so fucking crazy." She stepped back, gesturing for the guards to cuff me. I shrieked "aw boss, I thought we had somethin' special." I threw my head back and laughed as I was lead out of my cell.

The guards dragged me away from my cage, leaving an angry Amanda behind. "So where ya taking me, handsome?" I asked the guard. "To Dr Isley," he grunted. "I said I don't need a doctor, you're wastin' my time, I'm a psychiatrist ya know, if I was goin' crazy, I'd know about it," I mumbled through a clenched jaw.

The guards looked at each other and laughed loudly, "yeah, right" one of them grunted between laughs. I glared at them "ya know I'm perfectly fine. Here ill prove it to ya." I looked over at the older guard, he wore a black cap and had a hunched posture.

"You lack confidence. The cap, lemme guess, bad hairline? The posture, not a fan of that body I'm assuming? Now what would cause you to lack so much confidence. You're parents criticised you, you were never perfect in their eyes." The guard looked down at the ground, "looks like I'm right," I said with a maniacal laugh.

With an angry look, the guard threw me into the same room as yesterday. I lay flat on the floor, feeling the cold concrete beneath me. I giggled as I looked up at the harsh lights on the ceiling. "Harley?" I heard as I slowly pushed myself to stand. "Red?" I squealed as I looked over at Poison Ivy.

"Ya know the guards said I was goin' to a doctor, guess they were messin' with me," I chirped as I quickly hugged the green woman. She laughed as she said "Harley, I am a doctor, Dr Pamela Isley." I chirped "oh so can I call ya doc?" She stepped closer to me and ran her fingertips down my arm "no you may not."

I shuddered and looked down at her green skin against my pale skin. She traced her hand up my body and hooked a finger under my chin so she could gazed into my eyes. I suddenly felt full of desire, her skin against mine, her green eyes focused only on me.

It felt as if a thick cloud of seduction had surrounded me, forcing me to only think of Poison Ivy. She laughed at my shock as her second hand started to draw patterns on my waist. "What do you want, Harley?" She asked as she pulled me closer, both hands resting on my hips.

I looked up at her, drunk with desire, "you" I whispered. She giggled as she rested her forehead against mine. I absentmindedly curled some of her bright red hair around my pale finger. "If you want me so badly, why don't you do something about it?" She said as she looked down at my lips.

As I leaned closer, the voice in my head shrieked Harley this is her plan, to seduce you. Why not go back to Mista J, he was always so sweet. I quickly stepped away from Ivy.

"What ya doin, Red?" I asked as I crossed my arms. She tilted her head in confusion, "you don't feel anything, Harls?" I glared at her, "why? Are you tryna make me feel somethin'?" She laughed as she slowly stepped closer to me "you're cute when you're angry". I stepped back until I felt the metal handle of the door dig into my back.

I called out "hey guards, I think I'm done here." Ivy tilted her head, her green eyes roaming my face. The two guards stepped into the dark room, leading me away from Ivy, who winked at me with a smirk.

The guards took me back to my cage, I held onto the bars along the ceiling, gently lifting myself off the cold cement. I slowly brought my legs upwards until I could hook them over the bars.

As my blue and pink hair fell around my face, I thought about Ivy. When I'm around her, I feel like she's put a spell on me. She's evil, she's trying to hurt you, go back to Mista J. I viciously shook my head.

Come on Harls, you have to get out of here, go back to your true love. Maybe he will marry you this time. "No," I whispered as I gently shook my head again. "Leave me alone, I ain't goin' back to that jerk."

Pretend you're injured and wait for the guard to enter. Then grab his weapons and kill him. I know you want to see his blood spill out on the cement. "Would you shut up," I screamed, pulling on my frail hair.

All I want is for you to escape and be happy. My breathing turned rapid as I begged for the voice to leave. "Mista J never made me happy, I was obsessed with a bad man, ya gotta understand that I'll never love him ." Well we both know there's something going on with Ivy. You can't trust her Harley.

"Don't tell me what to do, ya just a stupid voice, now leave me alone." There it was, silence. Hadn't heard complete silence in a while. No crazy voice tellin' me what to do.