[beomgyu] • say you love me

Say you love me, say you love me
Till the end of the world
All or nothing, I want all of you

You and Beomgyu had been the best of friends for two years. You had gotten into a serious accident and he was the one who brought you in. He'd always frequent your house and he seemed to be someone that your mom knew and trusted a lot.

He was a very nice and bright person. He was someome you could lean on during your hardest days.

But as bright as he is, he also cried a lot when he was with you. Sometimes he would tell you memories he had with a person he was in love with then his eyes would be kept by tears. He said that he had lost this person, but he wasn't giving up on them yet. And as happy as his optimism made you, a part of you wasn't because you had feelings for him.

You never knew how you would tell him, but you know you wanted to. The only risk is that the two of you were so close and he seemed to have been in love with someone else. You didn't want to lose him just because you couldn't get a hold of your heart and tongue.

At one point, he took you out with him on a nearby beach. The two of you just laughed and talked about life until he eventually talked about his memories of the place. To be honest, it did hurt you just a bit. But nonetheless, you listened to him.

"You know, this is where me and my partner dated. We would take short walks in the sand and then we would watch the sunset together while drinking bottles of strawberry flavored milk. We would then take a bike home and when it was time to go, the both of us always found it so difficult." He narrated. The story had interested you that certain questions started forming in your mind.

"Why did you two break up then?" You asked him, you were genuinely curious especially as it seemed that they were very close.

"Life. Things happened and that changed some things between us." He replied. Then he looked back at the shore. He watched as the waves crashed and went.

Beomgyu is a beautiful person. As the sun touched his face, he radiated the feeling of the warm sand always waiting for the call of the water. His eyes glimmered faintly. There it came once again. Those tears that were for the person he loved the most.

Beomgyu is a beautiful person, but he was quite sadder than most people you have ever met.

You love him nonetheless. You like being with him in moments like this. You want to be someone he could rely on just as he was someone you could rely on.

You just wish that his sadness would go away. He deserves to be happy. He really does.

You looked away from him for a bit. Your eyes gazed upon the sea that in your eyes was glittering as it reflected the sun. You closed your eyes and took in the scent and the feeling. The sea sometimes felt like the best medicine.

"You know, this place feels very familiar and homely." You said out loud. Beomgyu looked at you in awe and hope. "It feels even better when I'm with you." You continued.

Was that reaching too far? Saying that somehow felt wrong when you knew that he liked someone else. But it didn't seem like a big concern to him, he looked rather happy than disappointed by what you had uttered.