-34- (part one)

Hello, srr for the lack of updates, I'll try to write a short chapter per weekend and a somewhat long (in my standards) in some holidays. But still, I don't have any promises that I will delay a chapter or two due to special cases like suprise quiz or stuff, so pls forgive me if you do find my updates are crappy and stuff. I am in stress.

Ash Pov: 

I dashed into the doorway just to see... nothing... 

nothing but an endless corridor...

I turned back to find Chloe and Pikachu... but they weren't there. Not even the door! I turned back and looked at the corridor. This is giving vibes that you'll get in a nightmare...

???: AHH/PIKAA!!!

Chloe and Pikachu popped out of the wall behind me and slammed into me. Before I know it, Chloe and Pikachu are both on top of me once again... 

Me: Ow... Chloe, Pikachu? Where did you two come from?

Chloe: What do you mean Ash? We came through this do-

Chloe turned back just to see what I saw earlier, a wall.

Pikachu: Pika?!

Me: Yeah... That's what I saw... By the way, how did you two get here?

Chloe: We were about to come through the doorway- But then u fell unconscious the second you entered the doorway.  We stopped for a bit, and tried to get you out of the doorway, but then as soon as we entered the doorway, we were here.

Me: Well, things are going to be Alright! We'll just have to walk to the end of the corridor. Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pika?

Me: Race you to the end!

With that, I ran forward. Without waiting to Chloe and Pikachu. Then I heard Pikachu alerted, and started to run with me.

Chloe: Ash! Wait! Don't me behind!

Chloe began to run as quick as she can to catch up with me

Ash: Isn't this fun buddy? Running around freely?

Pikachu: (nodding his head) Pikachu!

Suddenly, the whole corridor's lights turned red, a sinister red color.

Pikachu and I slowed down to a stop, deciding that this is not good... 

Chloe: Ash... What's going on...?

Me: I don't know, but something tells me that this place is not normal. 

We walked forward slowly, paying attention to everything that is happening. Anything could go wrong now. 
Suddenly, doors started to appear all across both walls next to us, and they started to open. The creaking sound of the doors was magnified by the abundant number of doors throughout the corridor, if not infinite. This led me to remember the dream I had just now, could this be connected to the two cavalry Pokemon.
A sinister laughter seems to echo throughout the corridor then, seems like something is toying with us.
We continued to walk forwards, as the end of this corridor might be the doorway to get us out of this place. After 20 minutes of walking, a door appeared in front of us. I got my Poke balls ready, things might get ugly.

When we got in the door, the whole atmosphere shifted... It was as if all the eerie feeling stayed back at the corridor. What's beyond the door is a great and grand lobby with chandeliers, carpet and lamps on both walls. (A/N It's basically the hallway that seek spawns in from "Doors" in roblox, I won't use the pic due to copyright. Just search up The Grand Hallway in DOORS Wiki then you can get a better image for it.) 

Chloe: What... is... this... place?

Me: I don't know, but I'm still getting a bad feeling from here.

Chloe: but we can't go back! There is no place for us to go back. 

Me: I know, but what are we here for then-

???: I see you have come to solve what I did outside. 

Me: Where are you!

I automatically stood before Chloe, wanting to protect her. As if knowing my ideas, Pikachu also stood in front of her.

???: I am everywhere, human child. Now, why don't you tell me why you want me to undo what I did outside?

Me: If you're talking about the whole darkening eyes thing as the outside, it's because it's scaring people! 

???: Unfortunately, I cannot stop it, I have to let it keep going, for there is someone I have to get rid and scare him so much...

Me: You don't have to do this!

Chloe: Whatever you're trying to do, it's going to hurt others psycologically!

???: Well, I have to do this, no matter what! Guess, I'll have to bend you to my will in order for you to agree with me. 

The voice started to echo around me, before a gloomy shape start to form in the shadows in front of us. It slowly, but surely turned to a shape of a Pokemon! It's a Gengar!

Gengar: I'm sorry, human children. I have to do this, or else people will never learn their lesson. 

Me: Well, if it's a fight you want! We'll give you one! Riolu, I choose you!

Dragonite came out of her Poke ball and got ready to battle. (Although she gave me a brief hug before she got ready.)

Me: Dragonite, let's start this off! Use Hurricane!

Dragonite flew up to midair and used her wings to start the gusts of wind, going towards Gengar.

Gengar countered with Night shade.

The two attacks met each other midair, not moving an inch forward nor backwards. Eventually, as I watched in fear, Gengar's night shade was able to push through the gusts of wind from Hurricane and hit Dragonite. This caused Dragonite to fall down on the ground. 

Gengar waited for Dragonite to rise back up before coming in with an Ice punch.

Me: Dragonite! Use Dragon Claw to go against it!

Dragonite's claws began to shine a green light and charge towards Gengar too!

The two Pokemon attacks met in the middle of the lobby, neither down. Then, an explosion occured, causing Pikachu, Chloe and I to not see anything. When the smoke cleared, only one stood tall, and that was Gengar.

Me: Thanks Dragonite!

I returned my orange dragon Pokemon back to her own Poke ball.

Me: Gengar is strong, but I can't back down either. I took out my Pokebox and Pokephone out. 

I pressed a few Buttons and pressed enter. A Poke ball came out of the deposit/withdraw space. 

Me: Greninja, I choose YOU!

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD.... Cut. 

This marks the end of part one of chapter 34. I might put the part two later today. Also... I'm in distress... My math assessment 2 didn't do as good as I thought. Also! I decided that I will put this chapter earlier cuz I don't to upset y'all, so stay tuned to -34- (part two). 
BTW should I create a discord server? 

This is Raptor, going out.