-17-

Hey guys, I am trying to update in a more regular schedule now, so don't be afraid, I will at least update once in two day. I am also going to approve for OCs for the PWC battling. I will give credit to the one who sent out the OC name. That's is for now.

Ash Pov: 

Pikachu... just ... one hitted the three pokemon...

Me: Pikachu...

Pikachu then looked at me.

Me: You're Awesome!

Pikachu: Pika Pika!

Operator: well that was a short match, which means Ash is the first person to be able to go into the finals. Next match is ....

~Timeskip~

Operator: Now for the final round, the finals! We have Ash Ketchum and his Legendary Pikachu!

Joseph the elite trainer

Julius the speaker

and Athena the battler!

On the count of three, you all will need to send out your in the count of 3... 2... 1... Go!

Me: Riolu, I choose you!

Joseph: c'mon out torterra.

Julius: Loudred, I command you to come out!

Athena: Gardevoir, let's do this together.

Me: Riolu, becareful, this will be a hard battle.

Joseph: Use razor leaf

Julius: Use Hyper Voice to speed it up

Athena: Shadow ball at the back.

Me: Riolu, use double team and then dodge.

Torterra's razor leaf, which was shot by said person was buffed in speed and damage from the hyper voice. Behind the hyper voice + razor leaf was a shadow ball to have another damage. However Riolu multiplied itself to a dozen and then dodged, leaving the opponents confused to which Riolu is the real one. 

Julius: Loudred, I don't care, use Earth quake to destroy every copy.

Joseph and Athena: Huh?

Me: Now Riolu, jump backwards to gain some distance, then use Vaccum Wave at the ground to neutralise the earthquake!

Loudred sended off tremors, which was centered to Loudred. Gardevoir and Torterra got hit, but Torterra got 2x damage since ground type is good against Torterra's ground type. However, Riolu (and his multiples) shot their Waves of vaccum towards the tremors, nullifying them one by one. Canceling out the damage and caused no harm to the Riolus. 

Joseph: How dare you attack our Pokemon? Torterra, Solar beam.

Athena: Gardevoir, use moonblast.

The two strong attacks then hit Loudred directly, whose trainer just stood there crying and moaning about how he was meant to win the battle.

After Loudred is down, only three Pokemons are left.

Athena: Use shadow ball barrage!

Joseph: Use Razor Leaf.

Me: Riolu, use Force palm to neutralize some of the attacks.

The land turtle pokemon and the Fairy type pokemon both show their attacks, while Riolu and his multiples shot their force palm to neutralize the attacks, but one by one the copies were destroyed. When there was only one more Riolu left, a shadow ball hitted it, causing it to be flying through the air, along with another Razor leaf to attack it once more. When Riolu is on the floor, it is full of bruises and cut.