-14-

Hey, here's what I promised yesterday, enjoy! Also, I realised the people in the PWC is only 1000, not 10000. So that's why Ash is rushing through the PWC Leader board. Great class will basically be normal class + great class. 

Ash Pov: 

Rotom Drone: Lass Christy has lost, meaning Ash Ketchum is the winner! 

Me: Alright! Pikachu, we won another PWC!

Pikachu: Pika!

Rotom Drone: There will be Certain changes in the Leaderboard. 

A notification popped up at my phone, my pokeball behind has changed to a great ball and my points are now 999. 

Chloe, who was looking at my shoulder giggled.

Chloe: Congratulations, Ash.

Me: Thanks, Chloe.

Our eyes met for a few more seconds before turning away from each other. My face felt hot,  burning hot. What's this feeling?

After a few embarrassing moments, a sound came from my phone. 

Rotom Phone: You have been invited to the PWC battle royale. The PWCBR is a tournament that can give you a lot of points or lose a lot of points. Try now, the Galar PWCBR is held in Motostoke gym stadium. 

Me: Well, it isn't so far away, considering the fact that we are literally in the Pokemon center near the gym stadium. So let's head there right after we heal the Pokemon first. 

Chloe: Right! 

~Timeskip~

Pikachu: Pika!

Riolu: Rio, Lu!

Me: Wow, you two really is energetic. Considering Riolu was exhausted from all those battles and Pikachu who battled slightly less than Riolu. 

Chloe: Maybe they're hyped to battle in the battle royale?

Riolu/Pikachu: Rio!/Pika!

Me (sweatdrop): Guess they are...

~Timeskip cuz there isn't anything interesting happened~

Operator (imma call people who are going to host events operator unless there is a specific person.): Welcome, to the Galar PWCBR, we will have a 1v1v1v1 format with a trainer is allowed to use two Pokemons, groups will be random selected. Our first group is...

Sir Alex

James megikai

Ash Ketchum 

Barry Fining

Me? and Barry Fining, would that be...

???: It's Fineman, not Fining, and I'm going to Fine you for that!

Yup, definitely is...

I walked up the stairs as the four others did the same. The screen above showed a box splited into 4 parts. My face was in one of the four, as the other people including Barry's face was also there. When we were all up there, Barry and my eyes met and his widened. As quick as it appeared, it disappeared almost as fast. 

Alex: Nidoking, kindly defeat them for me.

James: Hypnotise them, Hypno

Barry: Empoleon, Let's Fine them!

Ash: Riolu, I choose you.

The four pokemon  glared at each other.

Alex: Let's go Nidoking, use bulldoze

James: Hypno, stop Nidoking with psychic and throw it at Riolu and Empoleon.

(I will not bold the move names anymore since it's too annoying.)

Nidoking was rushing at Hypno at a high speed when suddenly it stopped and was threw to Riolu and Empoleon's side. 

Me: Force palm

Barry: Hydro pump

The force of the two special attacks pushed the purple Pokémon back towards Hypno. Then they collided.

Operator: There's a saying that goes 'the bigger they are, the harder they fall' well especially at hypno in this case. 

When the smoke is clear, both pokemon are at the ground Fainted.

Operator: Now, it's a battle between Barry and Ash.

Barry: Liquidation

Me:  doubleteam into force palm

Riolu multiplied into 6 Riolu as their palms started to charge with aura, on the other hand, Barry's Empoleon started to rush towards Riolu with both of his fins covered with water aura. Without warning, Riolu and his copies shot their aura blast to Empoleon, who used his blue fins to block...

Hey guys, how did you think of this new chapter of a mini-arc? I'm going to write about it for a little and then get back to the main arcs. Also, I might will delay updates to a chapter in 2 days or so. depends on how much time I use for writing.

This is raptor, going out.