-18-

Hey guys, Raptor here, I just finished having a fever, so my grammar isn't going to be that accurate since my head is still misty and hard to think. I'll do my best with the grammar. Also, since my school have resumed full day starting in the following few days, so the schedule for updating is going to be later, abt 3~a week for a chapter. Srr for the wait, I don't want this too... :(

Ash Pov: 

Well a few days has pasted since I won the PWCBR and my rank just rose up by a fortune, going to the 136th place in the PWC ranking. Also, I caught a Dragonite in these few days. (A/N it's just basically JN010 but with Chloe and not Goh) Me and Chloe was staying at the Pokemon center for these few days. 

Me: Hey Chloe, All we've done here is just to follow my dream, but what about your dream, you've got to have one.

Chloe: Well... Honestly, I don't have one...

Me: Huh? Are you just too embarrassed to say it?

Chloe: Of course not!

Me: Then what is it?

Chloe: W- Well... I want to be a pokemon professor.

Me: That seems so cool!

Chloe (blushing): You think?

Me: Yea!

Well, yes I do notice her blush, I am not that dense after going to Alola, and I do know what that means, but I am not sure of my feelings towards her. Since it's hard to trust one after being betrayed by another. 

Me: Pikachu, do you feel the same?

Pikachu: Pika!

Me: See, even Pikachu approves of it, don't ever feel ashamed of yourself!

Chloe: Huh...sure!

Me: So Chloe, where should we go now? 

Chloe: Hmm, Hey, I've got an Idea, why not (wynaut) go to the Wild area, there's lots of pokemon there, maybe you can catch one or two for your journey.

Me: Alright! Let's go there then.

Chloe: Right!

~Timeskip~ (Ash and Chloe is heading towards the Wild area here through Ash's Charizard.) 

Me: Here we are, the wild area, wow, there's a lot of Pokemon here! There's a Golurk, Mudsdale, and other pokemon I don't know of.

Chloe looked at me as if she thinks that I am crazy. 

Chloe (sweatdrops): Ash... you can go slowly...

Ash: But I don't want to wait Chloe, Let's GO!

I grabbed Chloe's hand and started running towards the plain.

Chloe Pov: (Yes I haven't did POV of Chloe for a long time now, so here's one.)

A-Ash ju-just grabbed onto my hand... 

I could literally feel my head burning, but why? Maybe... It couldn't be.

I quickly calmed down and ran along with Ash until the sky started to go darked with a tint of red. 

???: King? Kingler? ki-Ki-KI-KINGLER.

Me and Ash: Huh?

We looked back just to see a huge pokemon that faintly looks like a Kingler?

Ash(raising his Pokephone) : Who's that pokemon?

Pokephone: Kingler.

Me and Ash: A kingler?

Pokephone: Gigantimax Form. The flow of Gigantamax energy has spurred this Pokémon's left pincer to grow to an enormous size. That claw can pulverize anything.

Me: What's Gigantimax?

Pokephone: Gigantamaxing increases a Pokémon's size drastically and its in . Only certain species of Pokémon can Gigantamax, and when they do, their appearance changes significantly, unlike regular Dynamaxing.

Ash: Then what's Dynamaxing?

Pokephone: Dynamaxing is is a temporary transformation affecting Pokémon which causes it to grow in size and power.

(Credits: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gigantimax for the Gigantimax info and https://pokemon.us/us/pokedex/kingler for the Gigantimax kingler gigantimax info, info for Dynamax is https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dynamax)

Kingler: KINGLER.

Ash: Where did it came from?

I was looking around when I saw...

Me: Ash, look over there!

Ash looked over there and saw a den growing red.

Ash: Maybe that's the cause for Kingler's transformation, but we have to stop it from trampling and destroying the Wild area!

I was stunned at his determination to stop Kingler, he looked like he will save the Wild area no matter what the cost is.

Me: In that, case, I'll help you out.

Here's the first chapter of the big event I said a few chapters back. I will write the next chapter asap. It will maybe uploaded today or tommorow. Also the fever may also intervere with how much I write. Writing this chapter already took 2 days. I'll try my best at writing it.