-6-

Hey guys, it's me raptor. Just to warn you, I am not going to update anymore tomorrow or anytime soon until 21st of may, since I have assessment and will be needed to focus on my revision, so maybe let this go for a bit and I will come back after a month, see ya. Also, Chloe will make her debut here but not yet bloomboltshipping, just to say.

Chloe Pov: (Just to give you guys a simple background of Chloe in here, she is a 16 year old and have no Pokemon, the others will be the same in the anime.)

  I have no idea what is happening, the Muk is slowing crawling (A/N Do Muk Crawl, or what is the verb of them walking?) towards me, I read that it smells so awful that it can cause people to faint. I immediately covered my nose with my towel. Although it has neutralized some of the smell, the smell that still passed through was still enough to make me gag. Then it touched me, it was the strangest feeling I've ever felt. It was like I was touching a solid thing, but the solid thing is slowly absorbing you. Then the towel fell off of my hand and fell to the ground, then my nose decided to take a whiff of the smell. 

Me: AHHHHH 

The smell is too awful, too aw- ...

Ash Pov: 

I rushed out of the Pokemon center and saw Muk on the streets, next to him is a girl. I rushed to her side and checked her pulse, it was still pumping, she was only fainted. Then I looked at Muk. He seemed confused to what had happened. 

Me: Muk, your smell has a special effect that can make people sleep, but you won't want the whole street sleeping, right?

Muk: Muk! (yes) (A/N: when sometimes you don't know what they mean, I will add the meaning of it behind the text.

Me: Then let's get you back into your Pokeball before you make the whole street asleep. 

I returned the Purple mud Pokemon into his Pokeball and stored it back  in the Pokebox. After that, I looked at the girl that fainted behind me, she seemed like she's not going to wake any second now. So I carried her, bridal carry style and back into the Pokemon center and putted her on the couch. I looked at her, wow. I didn't even notice her being so cute, the way she having a flower for a band to tie her hair, her mahogany hair, and her face so- wait... Why am I think about these stuff? I looked outside the window and saw that it was already night time, so I walked to the counter.

Me: Nurse Joy, can I have a room for 1 please?

Nurse Joy: Sure, no problem.

She handed me the card and I went to the number of the room the card said. Room 369 so... *YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN* Guess I might as well go in and have the rest of the night sleeping.

Hey guys, it's me again, I might be will changing the arc by a bit but if there is any thing that changes the whole story, I will tell you guys. Also I might have slow updating in the next month or so, but after that I will update maybe regularly. I might also write this during class......Jk......Or was I?

This is Raptor, going out.