-13-

Ash Pov:
???: Rio?
???: Vui?
Me: Awesome! It's a riolu and Eevee!Which do you want Chloe?
Chloe: I'll go with eevee.
Me: sure, so I'll get Riolu. Hey Riolu, do you want to join on our journey, You'll get really strong! Like a "Bam" and a "whoosh" (Typical Ash onomatopoeia)

Riolu [nodding his head while smiling.]: Riolu!

Chloe: Then would you like to join me, Eevee?

Eevee: Evui?Evui! [nodding her head]

Me: Then Chloe, let's go back to P. M.'s and tell her about it. 

Chloe: Sure!

~timeskip~

P.M.: Congratulations, both of you, I knew that they'll hatch soon, but not that soon, you two can catch them now, as a gift from me.

Me and Chloe: Alright, Pokeball, go!

Both me and Chloe's ball touched their foreheads and they got transformed into a pure force of light energy and got sucked in the ball. 

Once...

Twice...

Third...

 Ding!

Both me and Chloe's pokeball's button grew green.

Our rotom phone: Riolu/Eevee is registered to your pokedex. I holded it in my hand. (A/N Ash's JN team will be put in the belt, other pokemons from previous seasons or in rotation will be mostly in the Pokebox [OFC I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT IT]

Me: Welcome to the team, Riolu.

Chloe: Same to you, Eevee.

Both of their Pokeballs shaked a bit, after that we putted the pokeball back to the belt. 

Chloe: So what are we going to do now? 

Me: Just travel around the region? And maybe challenge the local people who joined the PWC. Let's see, Rotom phone, where's the nearest town?

Rotom Phone: Motostoke.

Me: Then let's head there, on foot, that's going to be more fun!

Chloe: I guess so, then well, what are we waiting for...

Me and Chloe: Let's goooo!

I'm sorry for this chapter, this is basically a filler chapter, but I think I will still update tommorow, depends on how much hwk I have. One way or another I will make a update or a draft of an update tommorow. Since after assesments, there still is assesments from less important classes or assesments that don't really make up part in our lifes. Other than that...

This is Raptor, going out.