-1-

Hey guys, it's me again, I managed to mess the story up by accidently deleting it, but now I think it's all right, this is the official first paragraph of the story, Enjoy!

Ash Pov: 

Brock: You need to stop pursuing your dreams of being a Pokemon Master.

What! How could you say such a thing, I treated you like my brother!

Misty: You can't win a single gym badge in Kanto by battling, you got them by only sympathy or the gym leader is tired of you. Even in Johto you still managed to lose the league.

Like you can say, Ms. 'I am scared of bugs'.

Tracey: Your drawing is so ugly.

I'm sorry, what does this even have to do with the 'stop pursuing dreams topic' but otherwise, if it wasn't me, you will still only be sketching things and not being Prof. Oak's assistant.

May: Your way of battling isn't even good.

Like you can say about your battling.

Max: Your battling techniques are all way too relying on luck, and your Sceptile once stupidly forgotten how to use his moves.

Sceptile Pov:

Me: Ah- AH- CHOOO.

Someone spoke something bad about me. >:(

Ash Pov: And who are you? Oh, yeah, you're just a wimpy little kid who can't even scratch my Pokemon.

Dawn: ...

So Dawn may still has some sympathy inside her, sadly that's not going to make a difference of them betraying me.

Cilan: Your battles are flavorless and simple.

I will absolutely disagree if I ever actually understand what you are meaning every time you speak that way.

Iris: You're such a little kid, going to a region after losing one.

Well at least I'm not the only kid here, also you're the one here who only has hair that's this long and thick.

Clemont: You're so bad at league battles, none of my inventions can help you with it.

Yeah, how can they help me when they're blown up and with the worse name one could possibly think of.

Bonnie: None of your Pokemon are good and cute!

So, at least they have some powers, other than your Dedenne, sleeping at the handbag of yours only.

Serena: Why don't you quit your dream and we can live here peacefully after.

So, even you huh? I thought I had feelings for you, but it was actually just a mistake, you're just a b****.

The Alola gang: You won the Alola league and the fame of its champion because there isn't even a champion before.

At least I won 1 and neither of you accomplished more.

I putted my head down, 

Pikachu: (sparking his cheeks) Pikachu!

Me: It's ok, calm down.

I then turned around and ran out of the house, away from the traitors, away from pallet town, away from everything I loved.