- 12 -

Hey guys, I'm back!!! I am still going to update but still slow. Anyway, here's the next chapter of BGFB.
Ash Pov:
We just got on the flying Taxi heading toward the Professor's home. The taxi was flown by a large shadow - black armored flying Pokemon.
Me: Hey what pokemon is that?
My rotom phone, which I pointed at it.

This Pokemon reigns Supreme in the skies of the Galar region. The black luster of its steel body could drive terror into the heart of any foe.

Me: Thanks for giving us the ride, Corviknight!
Pikachu: Pika!
Corvikinght squawked happily and let me and Chloe get on the carriage he holded all along.
~Timeskip~
Me and Chloe are now just outside of professor Magnolia's house. We managed to reach here in just less than 10 minutes, since Galar is a region where traveling is fast. I knocked on the door and waited.
???: Coming!
The door opened to show an old professor wearing a lab coat.
P. Magnolia. (imma call her P. M. since the name is so darn long.): Oh, I'm sorry, and who should be you two.
Me: I'm Ash, and here's my partner Pikachu.
Pikachu: Pikachu, Pikachu!
Chloe: And I'm Chloe.
P. M. : Oh hello there Ash, Pikachu and Chloe, why would you come to Galar?
Me: It's a long story, do you mind if we talked about it inside?
P. M. : No problem.
~Timeskip~( I am not going to repeat the crap abt the betrayal, just read it your own if you forgot about it.)
P. M. : Oh I'm terribly sorry for both of you, you two must suffered lots in the last few days. Here, take these two eggs, they'll born in no time, while you're waiting, you can train or do whatnot in here. Just treat it as your home!
Me and Chloe: Thanks!
The two eggs P. M. gave us have different colors, one was blue spots with pale grey as it's main color. The other was Brown and khaki. We decided to choose which belongs to who after they're born.

Me: Hey Chloe, what do you want to do?

Chloe: I don't know, maybe explore the fields here?

Me: I mean, I did saw a few fields filled with Poke-

Rotom Phone: An official Pokemon World Coronation series challenge has been issued.

Me: Guess we know where we need to go now.

Chloe: I guess so.

Me and Chloe went to tell P. M. about this and she told us to take the eggs with us.

P.M. : This could make them hatch even earlier!

~Timeskip~

Rotom Drone: An official PWC series battle has been issued, you are allowed to use only 1 pokemon, send them out in the count of 3... 2... 1... 

Me: Go Pikachu.

Youngster Liam (imma make up names) : Go Rookidee

Rotom Drone: Battle begin!

Me: Pikachu, use electroweb, then thunderbolt!

Youngster Liam: Rookidee, use hone claws then power trip.

Rookidee polished it's claws before charging towards the Electroweb, in which breaking it and charging towards Pikachu's bolt of lightning. The two attacks met each other in a high speed. An explosion, well exploded... (duh!) After the smoke cleared, both Pokemons are tired, tired, not out. 

Me: Pikachu, here's what I want you to do. shoot a thunderbolt to the sky then use your tail as a lightning rod!

Youngster Liam: What?

Pikachu, who shot the bolt to the sky and had it's tail sticking up. After seconds, the bolt bolted back (pun intended) but Pikachu, who used his tail as a Lightning rod prevented it from doing damage, instead regaining energy. After the 'charge', Pikachu now standed right there, as good as new.

Me: Now Pikachu, use Iron Tail, Let's GO

Pikachu, now with is Iron Coated tail rushed towards Rookidee and smashed Rookidee with it. After Pikachu went back to my side, Rookies had swirly eyes.
Rotom Drone: Rookies is unable to battle, so the winner is Ash Ketchum. Certain changes will be made in the board.
Within minutes, a notification popped up and showed I Rose up to 3021, a large step to win the PWC.
Chloe: Congratulations, Ash.
Me: Thanks Chloe, Pikachu, you did great!
Pikachu: Pika Pika!
Suddenly, a cracking sound can be heard as me, Chloe and Pikachu looked at the eggs. They cracked open and voices came out of the Crack.
???: Rio?
???:Vui?
So this will be the first chapter after assessments. I'll update again about later, about 10hrs later I'll start writing it, Stay tuned.
This is Raptor, Going out.