-30-

Helllllllooooooo, I'm back!

I started school not long ago and it's alr terrible. I have all these hwk, not to mention my piano practices. So here I am, trying to multitask between doing my hwk and writing this chapter. I promised u guys. 

Aerodactyl began its transformation. Colorful ribbons connected the Mega ring with Aerodactyl's keystone. Multiple rocks emerged from Aerodactyl's surface, making him look more intimidating. When the transformation ended, Aerodactyl roared a fearsome roar. Pikachu flinched a bit, hearing the voice. 

Me: Pikachu! Let's start this first, fast! Use quick attack!

Calem: Aerodactyl! Use Rock tomb to limit Pikachu's speed!

Pikachu jumped up and covered himself with a white aura and sped towards Aerodactyl, but had to slow down when some of the rocks were about to hit him. 

Me: Pikachu! Jump on the rocks, jump to one and to another! 

Pikachu jumped on one of the rocks and began to skip from one and another. 

Me: Now! Thunderbolt!

Pikachu lept up to the air and shot his thunderbolt, Aerodactyl, however got furious instead of recoiling pain. 

Calem: Now! Aerodactyl, fly up to the skies, then dive down with Ice Fang!

Aerodactyl flew up to the skies with astonishing speed, then started diving down with his Ice fang.

Me: Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt on the ground and propell yourself up, use Iron tail when it reaches you! 

Pikachu shot his thunderbolt at the ground, causing him to fly up to the skies like a rocket.

Calem: Checkmate! Aerodactyl! Use Aerial ace instead of Ice fang!

Me: Huh?!

Aerodactyl quickly changed from Ice Fang to Aerial Ace, with both his wings growing white. Pikachu attempted to use his Iron tail to fight back, but it was no use. Aerodactyl flew around, not leaving any time for counterattacks.

Me: Pikachu, no!

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu fell down to the ground at a great speed, if I don't do anything. Pikachu would surely seriously hurt!

Me: I've got to do something... Ah hah! Pikachu! Use Iron tail and spin around like a saucer. 

Pikachu, hearing me, covered his tail with an iron-like look and started spinning around clockwise. (A/n Just to let u have a visual idea of what Pikachu is doing. Pikachu is basically like a Beyblade with only the Energy layer spinning vertically with his tail being the blade. ) His speed started to go even faster, however, when he did land, he bounced off the land and went back up.

Me: Pikachu! Now! Use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu stopped spinning, but he's dizzy from all that spinning so he shot the thunderbolt everywhere. Luckily, it hitted Aerodactyl. 

I looked around to see that there's a deep hole from where Pikachu landed, so...

Me: Pikachu! Use electro-web in this hole! And use it to reduce the damage!

Pikachu, now fully recovered with his 'Iron tail-saucer' attack's side effects, shot an electro-web at the opening of the hole, and dived at it. The web stretched back like a trampoline, once it stretched to the max, it bounced Pikachu back to the ground. Bruised, yet unharmed.

Aerodactyl on the otherhand isn't looking good, bruises visible in his body. His eyes, now red with rage.

Me: Pikachu, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Pikachu looked back at me and nodded, believing that what I'm about to do is the same as what he's thinking of.

I fished something out of my bag. A Z-ring. 

Me: Pikachu! Let's do this with Full Power!

I did the 'ritual/action' for the Z-Move, while Pikachu mimicked my actions in front. Pikachu looked back me and high fived me with his tail. 

Me: Let's go! 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt!

Pikachu left up to the air and shot the 12 colored electricity bolts at Aerodactyl. Ending the battle.

Hey guys, srr I didn't upload any earlier. I wa.ted to write it longer but I had only this amount of time. I'll try to make a schedule for updating. Until then,
This is Raptor, going out.